Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to
I think this would be a cute addition and add some flavor to mentor mice. Also, mentor mice are cute!  a fancy greater domestic space-bee
someone expressed interest in this and i wanted to code it for them if they got the sprites, it shouldnt be too hard but i dunno
Mentor Mice are afraid of heights and must remain securely in your pocket.

Also they're meant to be a teaching mechanic, not a funny little thing to have on your shoulder like a pet.
No. The last thing we want are people basing their actions on whether or not they see a purple mouse on someone's sprite. Might be fun for other ghost critters though, a hell of a lot of spritework.
Shoulder drones
I agree that, while not a bad idea, it should probably be reserved for animals that aren't known for helping players.

I worry it'll just signal to griefers that the person they're about to kill has no idea how to fight back.
we should be at least able to hide them under our hats ratatouille style
(07-17-2022, 02:33 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: we should be at least able to hide them under our hats ratatouille style

this should let the mouse control the spaceman

if it was a critter mouse that ended up in the hat then good luck fighting the mob ai inputs
best I can do is mouse stacking

[Image: Untitled.png]
(07-18-2022, 11:00 AM)Sov Wrote: best I can do is mouse stacking

[Image: Untitled.png]

perfection.
Get some glue and you could get some mouse arms and legs on that stack.
I would definitely avoid killing someone with a mentor mouse because I would feel bad. Maybe let normal mice do that instead