Goonstation Forums
Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Printable Version

+- Goonstation Forums (https://forum.ss13.co)
+-- Forum: Discussion (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Ideas & Suggestions (https://forum.ss13.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to (/showthread.php?tid=19252)

Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - ImJustAStrangeMan - 07-14-2022

I think this would be a cute addition and add some flavor to mentor mice. Also, mentor mice are cute!  a fancy greater domestic space-bee

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Nihisohel - 07-14-2022

someone expressed interest in this and i wanted to code it for them if they got the sprites, it shouldnt be too hard but i dunno

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Grifflez - 07-14-2022

Mentor Mice are afraid of heights and must remain securely in your pocket.

Also they're meant to be a teaching mechanic, not a funny little thing to have on your shoulder like a pet.

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - virvatuli - 07-14-2022

No. The last thing we want are people basing their actions on whether or not they see a purple mouse on someone's sprite. Might be fun for other ghost critters though, a hell of a lot of spritework.

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - KikiMofo - 07-14-2022

Shoulder drones

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Technature - 07-16-2022

I agree that, while not a bad idea, it should probably be reserved for animals that aren't known for helping players.

I worry it'll just signal to griefers that the person they're about to kill has no idea how to fight back.

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - babayetu83 - 07-17-2022

we should be at least able to hide them under our hats ratatouille style

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - MetricDuck - 07-17-2022

(07-17-2022, 02:33 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: we should be at least able to hide them under our hats ratatouille style

this should let the mouse control the spaceman

if it was a critter mouse that ended up in the hat then good luck fighting the mob ai inputs

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Sov - 07-18-2022

best I can do is mouse stacking

[Image: Untitled.png]

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - Lucky.Cobra - 07-18-2022

(07-18-2022, 11:00 AM)Sov Wrote: best I can do is mouse stacking

[Image: Untitled.png]

perfection.

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - DioChasek - 07-18-2022

Get some glue and you could get some mouse arms and legs on that stack.

RE: Mentor mice appear on the shoulder of those they are talking to - NanoDano - 07-19-2022

I would definitely avoid killing someone with a mentor mouse because I would feel bad. Maybe let normal mice do that instead