Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pizza Vendor
The Pizza Machine, a wonderful contraption that creates pizza even when hydroponics makes nothing but weed. It has one flaw, however, it is pretty damn slow. I propose that the pizza machine be able to be hacked to fabricate pizzas at BLINDING SPEEDS, it could also be hacked for special toppings and a lower cost!
What kind of special toppings are we talking?
you should be able to load the pizza vendor with extra ingrediants.

anything from actual food to shoes.

People love to steal shoes so why not let them make shoe pizza.

Plasma Shard Pizza for people who love to live dangerously.
Speaking of pizzas, please make the Pizza Vendor vend forks if it doesn't already do so. (It didn't last time I checked but that's months ago now.) You need a fork to eat a pizza (unless that was changed.)

Make them cost twice as much as a pizza for extra griff.
How about we let the Botanists put weed in the pizzas?
Darth Various Wrote:Speaking of pizzas, please make the Pizza Vendor vend forks if it doesn't already do so. (It didn't last time I checked but that's months ago now.) You need a fork to eat a pizza (unless that was changed.)

I'm 99% sure you've never needed a fork to eat a pizza, you need a knife to cut it into slices. Unless you need a fork to eat a pizza whole but Look at that guy puke
Klayboxx Wrote:
Darth Various Wrote:Speaking of pizzas, please make the Pizza Vendor vend forks if it doesn't already do so. (It didn't last time I checked but that's months ago now.) You need a fork to eat a pizza (unless that was changed.)

I'm 99% sure you've never needed a fork to eat a pizza, you need a knife to cut it into slices. Unless you need a fork to eat a pizza whole but Look at that guy puke

Might have been a knife, sure. You need some kind of utensil at least, and it'd be cool if the Pizza Vendor vent it.
Adding those wheel shaped pizza cutters might be a better idea. Chef could use them for things and they'd probably be saferish.

Also why can't a wirecutter cut a pizza.

"Dumb Pubbie jaggedly cuts the pizza with a wire cutter"
How about we change it so there's no more "You can't fit all that in!" message for Pizzas, Melons, etc. Instead, you cram it all in your face, and depending on the food you have a chance at choking. Pizza would be low, melon be astronomically high. Help intent on a choking person applies the Heimlich!
Captain_Bravo Wrote:How about we change it so there's no more "You can't fit all that in!" message for Pizzas, Melons, etc. Instead, you cram it all in your face, and depending on the food you have a chance at choking. Pizza would be low, melon be astronomically high. Help intent on a choking person applies the Heimlich!
yes please.
Always add more hilarious ways to accidentally kill yourself
Hokie Wrote:What kind of special toppings are we talking?

Butts
The pizzas are NOT killing people.

This is a very big problem. crossarms
APARTHEID Wrote:The pizzas are NOT killing people.

This is a very big problem. crossarms

What if for our really big Pizza Fans use their Pizza Fan Club Card to get a special sauce on their pizza?
make emagged pizza vendors stock hellpizza