HoS Application - Quentin Salami
(07-13-2022, 08:48 AM)Nihisohel Wrote: not really a fan, all these behavioural changes were after the fact that you applied for HoS

sure, you want to change your playstyle and help newsec for the better and thats an honorable thing

but i cant say for certain that your behaviour will maintain after becoming an HoS, right now everything feels it would become inconsistent

your playstyle feels more of someone that follows people, not lead them and while you do seem inclined to be with your fellows, you very rarely seem to take the charge for them

not to mention that i do have gripes with your past behaviours but ill give you the benefit of the doubt

but as of now, i wouldnt support you, not until you have some form of consistency
It's fair. I understand your worries and if I will not get the big beret I will have all the time to show you some consistency (during this days I'm under exams so I cannot play as much as before but when they are over I'll go back to the station).

About the gripes I'm sorry if I made your experience with the game less enjoyable and if you wish feel free to send me a PM here or on discord to better talk about it so we can put a stone on it. This last part is for Chayot too feel free to PM me if you wish to talk about it

Messages In This Thread
HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 06-26-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Chayot - 07-05-2022, 03:02 PM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Lyfaen - 07-13-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Corny - 07-13-2022, 06:52 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by elia2904 - 07-18-2022, 07:05 AM
RE: HoS Application - Quentin Salami - by Caro - 09-05-2022, 12:34 PM