Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove egun from HoS locker, have HoS spawn with it
(06-15-2022, 07:32 PM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 04:31 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 03:17 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I'm not sure about any other guns from round start. Can you guys remind me if there are more?

The chaplain also starts with their gun on them as well as the bartender with their shotgun. Neither are particularly overpowered weapons mind you but they do have them.

Ah good point. I believe the bartenders shotgun SHOULD start in the locker. I thought it did? Did that get changed?
As far as the chaplains gun goes I don't really know much about that one. Doesnt it have like two shots to it?

Also the whole armory thing about people not using because ????
I never really got that either. When I play HoS I will use the armory if I think the situation calls for it. I dont feel any shame or anything from it. The armory is there to be used when it needs to be used. Otherwise whats it for? Just a loot box for people to break into?
Only thing I would say about not using it is like authing it immediately at round start or something. That's just bad sec stuff.
Chaplains gun is four rounds in 22lr, basically a get away from me round without a little bit of damage before hand. You can hack a general fab for more ammo so that makes it a bit more lethal but still kind of a joke. 

The shotgun is probably the better weapon overall since it does primarily stun damage and has 8 rounds and in an emergency sec can get you more ammo from the ammo vendor, and not just the standard beanbag stun round, 12ga flares for some decent burn damage, and the standard buckshot if your sec friends have hacked their ammo vendor (or you know if a traitor you do it yourself).
Ah the chaplains gun is a 4 shot 22? Yeah that seems more like just a funzie toy.

Yeah the riot shotgun can be a good weapon if you can get more ammo for it. Hell even the starting 8 rubber slugs can be pretty good. Though I still think it would be fine to put into a locker instead of spawning on the bartender.
(06-15-2022, 08:45 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Ah the chaplains gun is a 4 shot 22? Yeah that seems more like just a funzie toy.

Yeah the riot shotgun can be a good weapon if you can get more ammo for it. Hell even the starting 8 rubber slugs can be pretty good. Though I still think it would be fine to put into a locker instead of spawning on the bartender.

I think the reason the bartender spawns with it is cause it IS that powerful.
If there is no bartender to claim the shotty, you can bet your butt that the shotgun is targeted IMMIDENTLY.
8 Shots that can down a security officer for a while so you can cuff and strip em?
And from there it goes all wrong.

LET ALONE, the shotgun (and chaplain gun) if wielded will trigger a contraband alert on beepskies and security.
The idea is that they smuggled them in.

Overall that's all I can say.