HoS application - ThatScarlett (Properly filled.)
(06-09-2022, 11:39 AM)SenExus Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 07:07 AM)ThatScarlett Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 10:59 PM)qhd10 Wrote: Solid officer, a good fit for HOS

I don't think that's a appropriate reply, no real feedback in it, sorry. I don't think I'm a 'solid' officer, because that probably means robust, and I'm not much of that. And I can't say myself I'd be a good fit for HoS, so I'm mostly seeking feedback from others.

Note on the 'Draw a picture!': I misread It, and thought could be any ss13-related drawing

Scarlett, you've gotta realize that replies like this are normal for HoS apps and are essentially an individual being supportive of your application, solid usually referring to being well rounded, not just robust. Your application shows promise but your response to a simple, yet supportive reply does not exactly spark confidence, so I'm going to have to give you a tentative +0/neutral

Oh. I understand, I just saw people comment a lot of short replies like that, sometimes making me imagine the person replying didn't see you playing a lot, but I guess good replies are always welcone

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS application - ThatScarlett (Properly filled.) - by ThatScarlett - 06-09-2022, 01:06 PM