Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New miscreant objectives
just had a couple more ideas.

Completely and utterly flood [X DEPARTMENT] with as many bees as you can physically fit in there.
Try to convince the crew the round type is [X ROUND TYPE that is not secret.]
That parsed as one long objective to me and immediately thought "what kind of round type has tons of bees in it"

the best kind
Purdie Wrote:That parsed as one long objective to me and immediately thought "what kind of round type has tons of bees in it"

the best kind

the beest kind
icarus Wrote:
Purdie Wrote:That parsed as one long objective to me and immediately thought "what kind of round type has tons of bees in it"

the best kind

the beest kind
Summary Execution
Convince the station that you are a traitor without committing any traitorous acts.
GuntherHermann Wrote:Convince the station that you are a traitor without committing any traitorous acts.

"I am a traitor."
Klayboxx Wrote:
GuntherHermann Wrote:Convince the station that you are a traitor without committing any traitorous acts.

"I am a traitor."

No one ever believes another person is a traitor when they say that unless the other person is a traitor themselves. It's the best cover.
How about a position sensitive miscreant objective?

Attempt to [ignore\deep fry\bless\get drunk\seed\scrub\dismantle\repair\drill\paint\heal\splice\upgrade\melt\fart on\investigate\destroy\slice open\research\robust\fire\micromanage\photograph\arrest\HONK\represent\shave\beat up\deliver] nearly every goddamn thing on the station, including and especially airlocks.
How to convince everyone you are a traitor.

A. Make a bunch of pipebombs, and by that, I mean make a bunch of uncomplete pipebombs that won't explode. e.g pipeframes with wires but no igniters or timers. You want to sell traitor, not be traitor

B. Manage to get an ID labeled "Cryptographic Sequencer".

There's bound to be one security officer who will overreact.

C. Start convincingly breaking into security.
Whether this involves hacking the door, or breaking a window. doesn't matter, just convince everyone you are breaking in.
(or run into security when the doors open, throw the bomb duds everywhere, and then try to get caught on purpose)

Act super paranoid the entire time.

Someone is bound to murder you for attempting to bomb security.
How about not having miscreant objectives? Just say "You are a miscreant. Run whatever annoying gimmick you have ever dreamed of, but don't kill or permanently incapacitate any players."
Fart on every crewmember. Twice.
Give every head a swirly...
since breaking out of brig is so fun, why not make that a miscreant objective.

Get arrested and then break out without killing anyone.

I know it ventures close to the "Don't mess with security rule" but having the planning to figure out how to get arrested, smuggle in gear to break out, and then pull it off without getting harmbatoned is fun.

I would try bribing the HOS at least once.
atomic1fire Wrote:since breaking out of brig is so fun, why not make that a miscreant objective.

Get arrested and then break out without killing anyone.

I know it ventures close to the "Don't mess with security rule" but having the planning to figure out how to get arrested, smuggle in gear to break out, and then pull it off without getting harmbatoned is fun.

I would try bribing the HOS at least once.
how about changing that to:

Startle the security force via somehow appearing inside the brig without having anyone on the security force toss you in.
I never thought of breaking into brig as a miscreant objective (although for the most part it's pretty easy to break into brig, maybe not now that they moved the brig chute).

That is an excellent idea.

Also a variation of break into brig.

"Steal the vuvuzela and banana peel from brig"