Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Labor
Lavastage Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Robotic talk: Traitor joe says "im brigged for 5 minutes man, can you help?"
Robotic talk: Mindslave Tim says "Right im mailing a bomb, get to the back of the prison, this should blow open an exit for you"

"Robotic talk: Traitor Joe says "I'm brigged for five minutes, help!"
"Robotic talk: Mindslave Tim says "Yeah, lemme just waltz up to the wall behind the bathroom which is super easy to do and plant a bomb."

crossarms

(But no, seriously, that's what the loafer is for! Use it more often!)
it used (?) to be possible to smuggle items in cakes

I have never seen this used as part of an elaborate jailbreak scheme and it breaks my heart
Captain_Bravo Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:Robotic talk: Traitor joe says "im brigged for 5 minutes man, can you help?"
Robotic talk: Mindslave Tim says "Right im mailing a bomb, get to the back of the prison, this should blow open an exit for you"

"Robotic talk: Traitor Joe says "I'm brigged for five minutes, help!"
"Robotic talk: Mindslave Tim says "Yeah, lemme just waltz up to the wall behind the bathroom which is super easy to do and plant a bomb."

crossarms

(But no, seriously, that's what the loafer is for! Use it more often!)
you'd have to saw the loafer out and put in a regular pipe if you were gonna do it that way... since the loafer will turn your bomb into bombread
That's what I meant. crossarms
Eat this many chicken nuggets to escape prison/consume a high level loaf in its entirety. When the brig detects your suffering, it opens the flusher, this is how it should be.
mozi Wrote:it used (?) to be possible to smuggle items in cakes

I have never seen this used as part of an elaborate jailbreak scheme and it breaks my heart

one second with a cake and the item you wanna cook in. I think it's still possible but no one does it.
Having an npc to pay chess against in the brig would be pretty awesome, actually. Even better if you could pick a fight with him and cause a disturbance of some sort. Maybe the captain or hos could have "make sure Prisoner Pete ends the round alive in the brig or the escape shuttle." as a crew objective.
I can't think of anyone who was super mastermind enough to replace the loafer with a generic pipe, then smuggle in tools to brig through kitchen.

I think if you got some mind slaves to switch out the loafer and send you your traitor items through the kitchen disposal unit that would be clever as heck.

you could probably emag the brig doors and then rob the armory while your mindslave assistants run diversion by breaking into security and throwing bombs around.
I was under the impression that the loafer only has a chance to loaf, and that if you send enough toolboxes through it eventually one will make it through.
atomic1fire Wrote:I can't think of anyone who was super mastermind enough to replace the loafer with a generic pipe, then smuggle in tools to brig through kitchen.

I think if you got some mind slaves to switch out the loafer and send you your traitor items through the kitchen disposal unit that would be clever as heck.

you could probably emag the brig doors and then rob the armory while your mindslave assistants run diversion by breaking into security and throwing bombs around.

You only get 10 crystals and 2 mindslaves alone uses up 6.
Emags don't cost 5 anymore, right? So you could afford three mindslaves, an emag, and probably a pack of syndicools. Have your mindslaves start tossing syndicools out front of security, and then bust out and steal that sweet, sweet loot. Although, honestly, it would still probably be easier, faster, and all-around better to just break into the brig through the toilet.

One nice thing I just realized is that three mindslaves would mean everyone gets riot armor and a shotgun apiece. That would actually work out really well.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Emags don't cost 5 anymore, right? So you could afford three mindslaves, an emag, and probably a pack of syndicools. Have your mindslaves start tossing syndicools out front of security, and then bust out and steal that sweet, sweet loot. Although, honestly, it would still probably be easier, faster, and all-around better to just break into the brig through the toilet.

One nice thing I just realized is that three mindslaves would mean everyone gets riot armor and a shotgun apiece. That would actually work out really well.
mindslaves are 3 each. the tele crystal count of your suggestion is 9 + 5 + 1
This is more towards the prisoners themselves but how about either a special "job" (like clown, boxer) that's called Prisoner. You will spawn on the shuttle cuffed, then sec will have to drag you to the brig. You're not at bad as a traitor, but will have miscreant objectives (with you first one always being: "Escape from the brig"). Essentially, you're a forced miscreant. Only a few should be allowed on the station though. Also, I'm going to suggest another idea but it's so big I might as well make a topic just for it.
Zaden that is almost literally what I suggested. Although, the buckle cuff idea for late arrivals is great!
UrsulaMejor Wrote:mindslaves are 3 each. the tele crystal count of your suggestion is 9 + 5 + 1

I misread his post, thought he said "Three" mindslaves, not two. So Emags do still cost 5 telecrystals, then? I guess you'll just have to Mindslave the HoS then, and get him to open it for you. unsmigghh