Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Labor
Prisoners in the brig (perma-brigged or not) should have something to do besides whine over the radio and mess around with the arcade machines. Like having a tiny mini-kitchen set up by security for the prisoners to cook food or have them go mine with the miners, and yet at the same time not having them escape.
I support this! You know what else would be cool? A prisoner job. We give them the objective of escaping, and allow them to make items that would help them in this task in the prison jobs. The brig would have to be redesigned to be hard to break out of, but it could lead to exciting prison break rounds!
What about teleporting the worst offenders to the prison asteroid? Or having a seperate z-level with a real big prison asteroid where those incarcerated there can mine ore, and as mentioned above, have a more interesting time getting out.
put a couple hydro pots in there and make them grow cash crops & weed
give the gen pop cell a shady prisoner that buys and sells drugs and a cash slot that will open up the floor flusher after you've put a set amount of cash in it 8)
Klayboxx Wrote:give the gen pop cell a shady prisoner that buys and sells drugs and a cash slot that will open up the floor flusher after you've put a set amount of cash in it 8)
a robotic black market toilet that'll sell you drugs. If you pay like, 10000 credits (maybe you won it at the slot machine in genpop?) it'll eat you and flush you out into disposals.
I was trying to say like the arresting party sets how much money you gotta feed it to get out.
Don't see why we need to add useless junk. Throw a electropack onto a prisoner and take him to the chef. Hand the signaler to the chef and tell him he has a new assistant. Iv done this before.
For funzies and safty create 2 prox signalers put 1 at each kitchen exit.
then security needs more signalers in their dept instead of them having to confiscate gear from genetics
Pretty sure the Brig use to have one electropack. Its Gone now.
Klayboxx Wrote:give the gen pop cell a shady prisoner that buys and sells drugs and a cash slot that will open up the floor flusher after you've put a set amount of cash in it 8)
Adding onto this, there should be an (whoever Morgan Freeman played in The Shawshank Redemption)-esque dude, who spouts inspirational things, while playing chess and discussing how you were wrongly accused.

Like Shitty Bill with really lame Chess abilities. Or just sitting in the chair, who gives.
You mean Red?
I'm all down for making the brig a friendlier place. People wouldn't mind getting brigged, it'll be like a mini time-out zone. Give them an oven, and the hydro pots like suggested.
Ooh, how about a mailchute right outside the brig? Custom kind of thing? Chef or botany could deliver a few stuff, or you could have someone mindslaved deliever something in a syndicate box, a smart way to infiltrate security?
Sundance Wrote:I'm all down for making the brig a friendlier place. People wouldn't mind getting brigged, it'll be like a mini time-out zone. Give them an oven, and the hydro pots like suggested.
Ooh, how about a mailchute right outside the brig? Custom kind of thing? Chef or botany could deliver a few stuff, or you could have someone mindslaved deliever something in a syndicate box, a smart way to infiltrate security?
Robotic talk: Traitor joe says "im brigged for 5 minutes man, can you help?"
Robotic talk: Mindslave Tim says "Right im mailing a bomb, get to the back of the prison, this should blow open an exit for you"

I can see it now.
ThoseDernSquirrels Wrote:You mean Red?
Yes! It's been too long since I've seen it last.