Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those moments you forget you not playing SS13.
itt: shit that never happened
BillyMays Wrote:When I'm playing a different game, and I type "say" before I type something.

I type say on the facebook messanger all the time. I die a little everytime.
BillyMays Wrote:When I'm playing a different game, and I type "say" before I type something.

say That happens to me even when I'm not playing a game.
These days I get a bit of a grin when I administer haliperidol or smithicone at work, also explaining to a patient how I will have to stab there ass with an epinepherine pen should they need it...

...on that note this game needs thorazine.

Also I spent a night in the drunk-tank last labor day and was thoroughly entertained by some kid evidently on bathsalts for about 10 hours, it was great. The coders are spot-on with the scratching and such but for more realism they need to add randomly flipping off everyone in sight while muttering death threats.
[Image: EXZiedr.gif]
a while ago I had a moment where I forgot that if I die, i'm dead for real and that I cant just be cloned. time for a break from this game.
A janitor was mopping the floor today. I walked past her slowly in fear that I may slip and then I started thinking about the game.
Lavastage Wrote:a while ago I had a moment where I forgot that if I die, i'm dead for real and that I cant just be cloned. time for a break from this game.

Atleast i am not the only one who does this.......i also sometimes think it doesn't matter if someone dies...they just come up as a ghost and watch the round go by.......then i realized that world doesn't have rounds...

I can't tell the difference, really.
Lavastage Wrote:

I can't tell the difference, really.
This was probably the funniest YouTube video I saw last year, if not ever. Thank you for sharing the Macho.
I got really high and started to walk to the local theatre to watch Captain America 2, and was walking along the train station and thought if it hit me i could just get cloned. I also said, "AI, door please." To realize i looked really dumb talking to a door.
I was given a blue jumpsuit at work and wondered why I didn't get a grey one
Recently was synthesizing my own gunpowder using common household chemicals, and was somewhat disappointed when I couldn't find any plant fertilizer with a high enough saltpeter content. Ended up having to make my own with instant cold packs, and potassium based lite-salt. Still super fun and educational though, and the final product worked too! I didn't even burn off my eyebrows! Chemistry4Lyfe v
I threatened to beat my girlfriend to death if they didn't put down a fire extinguisher she was moving it to next to the stove luckily she was the one who showed me of this game.
Klayboxx Wrote:Whenever I make a joke I really want to say "honk" frown

True