Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those moments you forget you not playing SS13.
[youtube]http://youtu.be/glCcGYrlNbQ[/youtube]
Go to 05:28 if it doesn't start there.
There was a dude dressed as a clown going around my campus today on a make-shift bike selling really cheap candy, while honking a comically large bike horn.
I think I must of been the only person that wanted to push him off his bike, punch him in the groin and then steal his bike horn.
Whenever I make a joke I really want to say "honk" frown
Klayboxx Wrote:

The top comment:
Mansurus: How many kids died making this video
Clownc0re @Mansurus: They are still dying because of this video

My sides.
Well there was that one time I shit on the floor and threw it at a mall cop while yelling "Gray tide!"

And I wasn't even wearing gray.
Sundance Wrote:There was a dude dressed as a clown going around my campus today on a make-shift bike selling really cheap candy, while honking a comically large bike horn.
I think I must of been the only person that wanted to push him off his bike, punch him in the groin and then steal his bike horn.

Didn't wanna fart on him? For shame

Fixed the original link
I once pushed my friend off a segway for fear he would crash it into me.
Earlier I walked up to my front door and actually said "AI door." I feel so dumb now.
Just this morning I wondered who had taken my backpack. I haven't owned a backpack in years, and I thought someone stole mine. I'm ashamed
When I'm playing a different game, and I type "say" before I type something.
BillyMays Wrote:When I'm playing a different game, and I type "say" before I type something.
Ditto on that.