Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
security's uniform stinks
Maybe add a badge to the new uniform? Gold buttons? Other than that, the current ones are fine. Also, take off the goggles, put on a real Police Hat.
Rob Stark Wrote:Maybe add a badge to the new uniform? Gold buttons? Other than that, the current ones are fine. Also, take off the goggles, put on a real Police Hat.

Yeah man I'm thinking along the same lines

I was thinking having the armour security starts of with, give that a gold badge? So you have two armour's the one's Sec and Hos start out with (maybe give hos's armour a cool looking one? [heh] ) and have the helmets flip up (coded like the welding helmet, with an option on the hud?)
Would that sound cool? They wouldn't be too hard to sprite at all, i'll give it a shot.
Why not have security look like classic English constables.
Why not have security look like modern English constables?

[Image: police_1376982c.jpg]

Looks pretty close to me.
hi-vis security jackets would be pretty neat to be honest
mozi Wrote:[Image: rx7kq0W.png]
examples: bobby's helmet, do-rag, beret, mailman's hat

I like berets. I support berets. Give me berets. Blue blue blue.
Karmahunter Wrote:
mozi Wrote:[Image: rx7kq0W.png]
examples: bobby's helmet, do-rag, beret, mailman's hat

I like berets. I support berets. Give me berets. Blue blue blue.
There already is a blue beret. you can buy one from a space trader.. or you can find it in the not-so-secret spot it is hidden in
New gear combinations would be neat, yes. Different hats, maybe resprite the helmet and armor?
The hat that the british guy is wearing on the right, is the hat I want for all security. The HoS' armour could have HoS printed on it, or maybe SWAT? IDK something to make it stand out.
Weavel Wrote:hi-vis security jackets would be pretty neat to be honest

DayGlo vests that allow everyone to see Sec even in low-light.
This is kind of off-topic, but I kind of thought that it would be cool for the HoS to have a special armour with a good star badge on it, to reward officers for distinguished service. That way, the traitors know which officer is the biggest threat.
Wydamn Wrote:This is kind of off-topic, but I kind of thought that it would be cool for the HoS to have a special armour with a good star badge on it, to reward officers for distinguished service. That way, the traitors know which officer is the biggest threat.
make them a sheet of little gold star stickers instead.

"Aw, you only beat the prisoners TWICE today? Good show of self control, here, have a gold star!"

YAAAY
UrsulaMejor Wrote:"Aw, you only beat the prisoners TWICE today? Good show of self control, here, have a gold star!"

YAAAY

As an HoS, I would love this so much.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Wydamn Wrote:This is kind of off-topic, but I kind of thought that it would be cool for the HoS to have a special armour with a good star badge on it, to reward officers for distinguished service. That way, the traitors know which officer is the biggest threat.
make them a sheet of little gold star stickers instead.

"Aw, you only beat the prisoners TWICE today? Good show of self control, here, have a gold star!"

YAAAY

banana stickers

[Image: zmgNbNH.jpg]
im not entirely sure but I feel like byond 500 should make it really easy to add silly sticker overlays to people