Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back Satanist Robes 2013
Because they'd have to look different, or you'd have to remove the DND robes and that'd be a tragedy.
just make them share the same sprite?
Give the Satanist robes D&D powers.

No, Blackstar, you're dead!
Well if the Wizard Dungeon ever becomes a thing, having the Syndicate Dungeon Robes have actual Dungeon powers would be neat.
instead of satanist robes how about dungeon masters robes that give you all kinds of monster to summon and a few wizard powers and you can make people stonger and weaker as well as summon swords and bows and things also money
Sure why not.

Give it a Buff but preferably not something too culty.

Maybe the power to give a member of the crew a badguy objective of the traitor's choice that ends upon brain injury. Sort of like a mind control AI law.
Honestly, wanting a DnD style thing is a bit of a pipedream, it sounds like a big effort to code for something that may or may not work
That said, a Dungeon Master robe with DnD style powers could be super interesting.
Basically, it should be a passive like wizard with mainly defense spells and summoning spells. People probably won't outright attack him, but would be mainly very wary of his presence. He would spend the round probably turning the chapel or some other area into a dungeon with the help of his subservients.

herpmcderp Wrote:Stuff
Has some ideas for spells (needs better names, I have the creativeness of a donkey right now)
Summon Monster
Summon a random mob that is passive to you when you are wearing the robes. Small % chance of backfiring and summoning something useless, like a cat
Subservient
Makes a maximum of 2 people your subservient. It is essentially a mindslave, with the addition that your subservient is severally mentally retarded. Has a massive cooldown, and can only be used again if one of your subservients have died. "Yesss masssterr"
Treasure Trove
Summons 5000 credits in your hand. Has a cooldown so you're not going to be loaded the in the first 10:00. Probably 3:00 cooldown. Useful for all kinds of things, bribery, reward, buying shit, using it as treasure
Phase Shift
Pretty explanatory
White light
This is like rejuvenate, but a little better. It doesn't heal you from stun, but does heal you AND any subservient AND puts strange reagent in any dead mob near you.
Black Light
This is like a black fireball, probably the dungeon master only offense. Once hit, it knocks back the target significantly and poisons them
Teleport
Pretty explanatory
If we're going to turn traitor chaplain into a DND nerd, I wonder if "Lisp as if the chaplain has suddenly grown a pair of braces on his teeth" would be possible.

just replace all instaces of s with sh.

Hey guysh, I jusht wanted to play DND! UGH MONSHTERSH ATTACK!

Otherwise the core idea of replace chaplain's magic toolbox which really doesn't make sense with evil robes that make more sense sounds good.
If this has turned into a general traitor chaplain suggestions topic, I have a simple suggestion for the Artistic Toolbox:
Make it so the damn thing only works for the person who orders it.
Or just remove the darn thing and replace it with this. There's not much reason to keep it really.

I rarely see the artbox, but when I do it is always always in the hands of the most robust person on the station.

I don't have a problem with hideously overpowered weapons, but I can see why a hideously overpowered weapon that is practically designed to reach the most havoc-capable hands is unpopular.
Krisk Wrote:If this has turned into a general traitor chaplain suggestions topic...
It has not.

The satanist robes are a replacement for the artistic toolbox because the box is lame and robes are cool.

@Sundance: I have on the first page a suggestion for a wizardry-chaplain thing that would require significantly less coding.

@HerpMcDerp: Why not make this suggestion on its own thread? "Chaplain Traitor Item: Dungeon Master Robes." This thread is about suggestions for fixing the Satanist robes, which were removed for not being that good (despite being pretty darn cool).
UrsulaMejor Wrote:idea:

satanist Bible // perhaps with more appropriate name

How about The Book of Pure Evil?
[Image: RiwGXWb.jpg]
Rock
Holy fuck I thought that was going to be smaller here's a smaller version aaaa

[Image: toGXalF.jpg]
poland spring Wrote:Holy fuck I thought that was going to be smaller here's a smaller version aaaa

[Image: toGXalF.jpg]

I would only use this if it would have rock powers
I don't see why they shouldn't be in the game. They're underwhelming, sure, but they're fun for cult gimmicks.