Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back Satanist Robes 2013
Hokie Wrote:Bring back Satanist Robes 2013

...maybe for Halloween?
why was this removed though
the general feel i got when it was removed was that people thought it was a dumb and underpowered waste of 10 telecrystals.

it was
i endorse this message

buff the sacrificial knife though

More Satan, more fun.
I agree.
For those that aren't in the know: What were satanist robes? And if they were back, how would you buff them?
Sundance Wrote:For those that aren't in the know: What were satanist robes? And if they were back, how would you buff them?

They were a set of robes with a sacrificial dagger like the Syndicate dagger/Chef's knife that gave you Knock and i think Blind.

It was...really underwhelming, really. You'd get savagely beaten to death after breaking into somewhere you shouldnt be in evil robes and blinding one person.
I think the robes concealed your identity too. Not that it would make a whole lot of difference.
also I think demons also used to be a thing that happened
I only had a single good run in them, and it wasn't even a successful run, just a good one.

They were super underwhelming, but if it got a couple new things slapped on I think it would be a pretty good item - and much better than the really boring to use toolbox. (the only thing I love about the toolbox is that it turns into a meteor)

Perhaps empower would be cool, since you get temporary stun resistance and telekinesis which would give you a small advantage for awhile. Maybe a demon summoning thing that gives you one or two weak lackeys to fight with you, probably as strong as bats that vampires have.
Replace Blind with that weird vampire eye flashing thing

buff the dagger to be basically a butcher knife

remove the artbox because it's dumb

mission complete, chaplain traitor redeemed
artistic toolbox in a nutshell :

chaplain scares people but no one really dies

captain/HoP/security/dumb vigilantes stun/lasers him to death

captain becomes omnipotent and kills everyone
Perhaps if you bring a dead body back to the chapel and preform a "ritual" in there (just stab their dead body) the space devil will be pleased and the more you sacrifice, the more demons/monsters/??? gets sent to your chapel that can guard it/ be pushed out into the halls and scare everyone. seems like a good buff? oh and also
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
idea:

satanist robes come with:
satanist mask (goes on hat slot)
satanist robes
sacrificial dagger
satanist Bible // perhaps with more appropriate name

the satanist dagger acts as a staff AND a syndicate dagger

inside the satanist Bible is two telecrytals for buying wizard spells (possibly limited to the cool ones) and you start out with blind and knock.

so basically you are kindof a more versatile half wizard half traitor hybrid, jack of all trades, master of none.