Bring back Satanist Robes 2013
UrsulaMejor Wrote:idea:

satanist robes come with:
satanist mask (goes on hat slot)
satanist robes
sacrificial dagger
satanist Bible // perhaps with more appropriate name

the satanist dagger acts as a staff AND a syndicate dagger

inside the satanist Bible is two telecrytals for buying wizard spells (possibly limited to the cool ones) and you start out with blind and knock.

so basically you are kindof a more versatile half wizard half traitor hybrid, jack of all trades, master of none.

Satanist vs wizard: WHO WINS?!
Yeah we DEFINETLY need to replace the artbox. the moment I brought it out in the hallways I IMMEDIETELY got shot to death by the captain. didn't even last 3 minutes. At the very least buff the art box in some way so that we don't immediately die.
"I took literally the most powerful item in the game out into a hallway and somebody shot me, please buff this item"
Dauntasa Wrote:"I took literally the most powerful item in the game out into a hallway and somebody shot me, please buff this item"
Yeah sorry, I need to find better ways to vent my frustration before I do dumb stuff...
Anyways, back on topic. Yes I want the santanist robes back if they are buffed in some way, possibly the Satanist has to collect blood in the chapel or something to summon demons/monsters?
I support this idea.

Because I'm in it
Lavastage Wrote:Yeah we DEFINETLY need to replace the artbox. the moment I brought it out in the hallways I IMMEDIETELY got shot to death by the captain. didn't even last 3 minutes. At the very least buff the art box in some way so that we don't immediately die.

A good strategy with His Grace is to get at least one or two people fed to it before you begin your rampage, since it doesn't give you any benefits until you've fed at least one person to it.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:Yeah we DEFINETLY need to replace the artbox. the moment I brought it out in the hallways I IMMEDIETELY got shot to death by the captain. didn't even last 3 minutes. At the very least buff the art box in some way so that we don't immediately die.

A good strategy with His Grace is to get at least one or two people fed to it before you begin your rampage, since it doesn't give you any benefits until you've fed at least one person to it.
I'm pretty sure you're stun proof right from the get-go as long as you remembered to examine it.

which means by "I got shot" he means "I got shot like 8 times and failed to dodge any of them"
Dauntasa Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:Stuff

I'm pretty sure you're stun proof right from the get-go as long as you remembered to examine it.

which means by "I got shot" he means "I got shot like 8 times and failed to dodge any of them"
Well, when you get hit by a laser it slows you down even slightly. and when the HoS and Captain is gunning lasers down a 3x3 hallway its a little bit tough to dodge unless a door is conveniently open.
Now, can we get back on topic?

Im not posting this without contribution to the thread. how about when you get enough blood points (this is based off a previous post I made) you can eventually corrupt a regular crewmember with a somewhat long casting. then they are basically a mindslave at that point. basically the vampires... acolyte ability? forgot what it is called. so you can really start a CULT! (and for once be able to preform sacrifices and not be a shitty gimmick!)
Splatpope Wrote:artistic toolbox in a nutshell :

chaplain scares people but no one really dies

captain/HoP/security/dumb vigilantes stun/lasers him to death

captain becomes omnipotent and kills everyone
that is 100% accurate. unless you get lucky.

UrsulaMejor Wrote:idea:

satanist robes come with:
satanist mask (goes on hat slot)
satanist robes
sacrificial dagger
satanist Bible // perhaps with more appropriate name

the satanist dagger acts as a staff AND a syndicate dagger

inside the satanist Bible is two telecrytals for buying wizard spells (possibly limited to the cool ones) and you start out with blind and knock.

so basically you are kindof a more versatile half wizard half traitor hybrid, jack of all trades, master of none.

Yes please.
the kit should give him a wicked knife and some robes along with a crayon or candle set to make a rune with

you can draw one rune at a time and every time you cut a corpse on the rune with the knife and with the robes on a random scary monster/demon mob is spawned

start a sacrificial cult to kill people so you can summon, devils, bats, big cockroaches and more
Splatpope Wrote:artistic toolbox in a nutshell :

chaplain scares people but no one really dies

captain/HoP/security/dumb vigilantes stun/lasers him to death

captain becomes omnipotent and kills everyone

This is 0% accurate, as traitor chaplain I always annihilate the complete station with the artbox.
Bumping an old thread, yeah, but a couple coders once were like "YEAH" About here we are 5 months from then and there's been no development :C
The robes still exist. They're just goofy DND duds now.
Crumplehat Wrote:The robes still exist. They're just goofy DND duds now.
I don't see how that's relevant to the discussion of making them a traitor item again.