Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghoooost piiirates.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I'm pretty sure you'd get people doing really complex shit to tell actual humans where their bodies are. I mean it's easy enough to figure it out with ghosts, just imagine how easy it would be with a mute person. I really wouldn't be surprised if I went into VR and saw a virtual detective surrounded by twelve 'bots' doing complex dance pieces trying to convey that they died in space near that one meteor that SORTA looks like spiderman

I was thinking this, but then they'd probably be shot to pieces for standing still as it is the thunderdome.

That's true.
If twelve bots got together in Thunderdome doing complex dance pieces that clearly conveyed that they died in space near a meteor that looks like Spiderman, I'd say that's fair.
Chike101 Wrote:If twelve bots got together in Thunderdome doing complex dance pieces that clearly conveyed that they died in space near a meteor that looks like Spiderman, I'd say that's fair.

[Image: 14nz7dk.png]

"Ok yeah, their bodies are most def by that spiderman meteor."
Offtopic: Klayboxx you have 750+ posts.
Do you fucking live on here?
Ontopicish, please nothing that would give any lag at all.
Lagstation 13 sucks, especially considering I have bad enough internet as it is.
Lainge Wrote:Offtopic: Klayboxx you have 750+ posts.
Do you fucking live on here?
Ontopicish, please nothing that would give any lag at all.
Lagstation 13 sucks, especially considering I have bad enough internet as it is.

No I just like giving my opinion on stuff that have to do with a game I've sunk years into. So wait, maybe??

Also sorry duders for being rude about it earlier, personally I wouldn't want to see an implementation that would allow ghosts to have fun, but as long as it doesn't cause lag and is optional - who cares I guess?
let people who're dead choose to gib their corpses and play as buttbots
this sounds like a killer idea

but what if you get cloned or borged? does your ghost get yanked out of fun ghostship land?
babayetu83 Wrote:this sounds like a killer idea

but what if you get cloned or borged? does your ghost get yanked out of fun ghostship land?
probably just have it glitch out and leave a glitch-ey looking sprite left hanging there until you die again. (like have it pixelated in some spots)