Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs.
(07-23-2021, 06:52 AM)unfunnyperson Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 06:32 AM)Jakson Wrote: If you have the taser and land one shot on someone, it’s pretty easy to land a follow-up shot on a slowed enemy. I see the riot launcher has perfect for someone who isn’t sec to use it to antagonize with. Otherwise, I think I’ll stick with my taser. Your twisting my words in discord to make it seem like I think it’s better than the taser, it’s not, reloading is the main flaw that makes the taser better.

Riot launcher and flashbangs are much better than a taser. Like yes I could use a taser and get a few hits in to stun for a few seconds or I could grab the riot launcher and instantly stun for 10 seconds. And reloading is hardly a problem considering you can just carry around a box of flashbangs and retreat if I need to reload considering the timer isn’t that long.

Taser allows close quarters combat, riot launcher flash bangs will hurt yourself too if you get too close. You don’t get the opportunity to run up and fire point blank shots like the taser.

Taser superiority

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs. - by Jakson - 07-23-2021, 06:59 AM