Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs.
Quote:“its the budget taser”
You misunderstood what I’m saying here, I’m saying I’m surprised how you can get a shittier version of a taser just by hacking into security. Of course, it’s far better to just use a standard taser instead, or if you really can’t aim, the taser SMG. The idea is that you can get follow up shots with the SMG if you miss because you partially hit them. The difference being you have to reload the launcher.

you do realise every taser was changed in the past to not down in one shot (besides maybe the shotgun? i dont remember if that got changed) and flashbangs still cause the effects of a taser hit from a room's length away if you're not wearing glasses

it is an upgrade in every sense of the matter besides inventory space, and the fact you bragged about being able to click a detective to immediately down him is doubling down on its' strength. i dont think you're arguing in good faith here, especially since your only arguments about it not being too strong is that a: you think nerfs are bad and b: people aren't abusing it against you yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs. - by TDHooligan - 07-23-2021, 06:28 AM