Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs.
(07-22-2021, 06:36 PM)Technature Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 06:23 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: -snip-

I feel it is relevant.  Wouldn't someone who says every little thing needs to be nerfed considered someone who just complains about everything anywhere else?

Suggestion threads are not "hash out your issues with the thread author" threads. They're threads for discussing the item suggested.

My point is that if their ideas are really without merit, they'll simply not get anywhere and will be forgotten, and pose no risk to game balance. The only time a suggestion from a thread will be incorporated is if a coder who has played long enough to understand the balance concerns and have the social clout to get others on board with it decides it's a good idea.

There's no reason to be antagonistic towards your fellow players freely posting a thread on a forum, unless you truly believe the little electricity spent to write the file down on the server was more valuable than open discussion. This is what Cal meant when they asked you to be more productive. Whether or not they're a "complainer" has no bearing on the discussion. Plenty of people I personally dislike have made posts on the forum I've wholly agreed with. Plenty of people I really like have made totally dogshit ideas. These are entirely separate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove or significantly change riot launcher and flashbangs. - by cyberTripping - 07-22-2021, 08:35 PM