Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocktail Suggestions Megathread!
Shoddy Wrote:no frown

I had comments in my submission to make it do so because I didn't know how to do it but it didnt make it apparently mad
Not so much a specific drink so much as a suggestion for drinks in general: Make more of them have special effects. There's a few out there that do neat things, but I think more of them should Do Stuff, for instance Bloody Marys should give you antihol, BOOurbon should make the ghostly images (nonhostile) like when the Strange Relic gets held, that sort of thing. Nothing too dangerous/powerful except for the harder to make drinks obviously
Forget Me Now
vodka + tonic water + Haloperidol (should probably think of a more complicated recipe)

The traitory kind of drink recipe, because it will probably knock you out swiftly. Works like taking perscription medication and alcohol does in real life by rendering you unconscious (I don't actually know if that's how that works, not a doctor)
Rum + Capsaicin = Spiced Rum

Pepperoni + Vodka + Cherry Juice = Slim-Jim Fizz

Sex On The Beach + Ectoplasm = GHOST BEACH

Rum + Ectoplasm + Blood = Red Rum

Martini + Space Fungus = Marstini

Screwdriver + Ectoplasm = BOOdriver

Holy Water + Port = Altar Wine

Also, drinking a white russian while wearing a bowling suit should do something.
There should be a recipe for mangosteen juice but I don't know what it would be
Make Rainbow Melons be full of fruit juices for various different fruits. Like Guava, Dragon Fruit, and everyone's (least) favorite, the DURIAN.
orange juice / triple citrus + ectoplasm = ectocooler
Xenonia Wrote:Make Rainbow Melons be full of fruit juices for various different fruits. Like Guava, Dragon Fruit, and everyone's (least) favorite, the DURIAN.
Rainbow melons has its own ~special~ juice.
Blood + Bloody Mary + ectoplasim = Gory Mary

(possible side effect: makes you hallucinate the connection axer chasing you [with music!] but when you get axed, instead of dieing you just pass out.)
The ability to add a little umbrella to a cocktail, which adds the prefix 'Fancy' to whatever you're making.
babayetu83 Wrote:orange juice / triple citrus + ectoplasm = ectocooler

Already was planning on this one in secret THANKS FOR RUINING IT mad

Lavastage Wrote:Blood + Bloody Mary + ectoplasim = Gory Mary

(possible side effect: makes you hallucinate the connection axer chasing you [with music!] but when you get axed, instead of dieing you just pass out.)

I'm fairly sure there's already a Bloody Scary that may be commented out. I think it involves adding Special blood in the bloody mary.
Hairgrownium + Ectoplasm = Scaregrownium. Gives you that crazy electric hair, turned white
This is my request for brain-freezing space slurpee.

Sugar
Water
Green vomit
Cryoxadone (Bartender can extract this from yoghurt)
You can't make mojitos this is a TRAVESTY
the Vomit Comet
toxic slurry
vodka
cryostylane
ice
meth

makes you vomit randomly, and every time you attempt to speak you will just spray a cone of vomit in front of you

Meateorite
bloody mary
toxic slurry
synthflesh
pepperoni
????

same as above, except you instead vomit gibs and blood