Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cocktail Suggestions Megathread!
Admiral jimbob Wrote:
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:Could the thing where Bo Jack's makes female characters pass out be changed, maybe? It's kind of weird in a bad way. Honestly I always thought it was tied to alcohol resist but apparently not.
Uh... it does it to male characters too. Everyone apart from the detective and the barman.
Okay in that case it IS just alcohol resist, cool. Nevermind that bit then!
Tequila ( new base ingredient) + Orange Liqueur ( Orange juice + Liqueur ( a new ingredient)= Margarita, a classic Mexican drink.

Rum + Sugar + Lime Juice + Sparkling water ( (New Ingredient) Water + Carbon) + Mint ( New Ingredient)= Mojito, also a classic, a cuban drink.

Rum + Pineapple Juice (new ingredient) + Coconut Juice ( new ingredient)= PiƱa colada, a drink originated in Puerto-Rico, also quite delicious by experience.

Vodka + Tomato Juice + Hot Sauce!!!= Caesar, a VERY popular Canadian drink relatively unknown outside Canada, first you would make a bloody mary and add hot sauce, which would turn it into the Caesar. pretty delicious.

those are my suggestions, require a lot of base ingredients except for the Caesar but hey, they're cool and tasty!

Smuggo
http://forum.ss13.co/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1643
I made some sprites for cocktails a while back, don't know what the recipes would be though, so I figured I'd dump em here and see what people come up with.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:Could the thing where Bo Jack's makes female characters pass out be changed, maybe? It's kind of weird in a bad way. Honestly I always thought it was tied to alcohol resist but apparently not.
Uh... it does it to male characters too. Everyone apart from the detective and the barman.

And the HoS!!

Anyway, I think it would be fun if somehow hats could also double as reagent containers because I think that the detective/the HoS drinking out of their hats would be hilarious.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Admiral jimbob Wrote:

And the HoS!!

Anyway, I think it would be fun if somehow hats could also double as reagent containers because I think that the detective/the HoS drinking out of their hats would be hilarious.
Doubly hilarious if you put the hat back on before finishing the drink and you get covered in whatever you were drinking.
Tom Collins, a pretty famous american cocktail: made of gin, sugar, lemon, and carbonated water
I feel this deserves a mention

http://www.geekosystem.com/alien-brain-h...-cocktail/
WOO new drinks!
Going on what shoddy has suggested, we can eliminate alot of base drinks for cocktails by adding a simple "Liqueur"

Coding wise Liqueur can be drank on it's own, but you get a message saying:
"This tastes like water, what the hell" due to the fact it's unflavored. Now you can then yell at the barman due to the fact that he's mixed it wrong and his shit tastes like crap, while getting inebriated (it should be the strength of wine)

It could be used in ALOT of cocktails, and it would require support from botany. FINALLY: A USE FOR ALL THAT FRUIT

Liqueur + Orange Juice = Used in cocktails that require orange liqueur
Liqueur + Melonium(sp?) = Used in cocktails that require melon liqueur
Liqueur + Lemon Juice = " " " Lemon Liqueur
+ Lime Juice = " " " Lime Liqueur
+ a Banana = " " " Banana Liqueur
+ Apple Juice = " " " Apple Liqueur
+ Cola = " " " Cola Liqueur
+ Hot sauce = " " " Spiced Liqueur
+ Cherry juice = " " " Cherry Liqueur

In the same light, Hot sauce + Rum = Spiced rum when used in a cocktail

Y'know, just some brainstorming. This means removes the requirement for alot of coding, just thinking outside the box.

Also, we need some Green Dragon in this house. THC + Vodka. Gets you drunk and stoned at the same time.
Molotov Cocktail: Vodka, Suicider, Oil, Blood, Ethanol and Welding Fuel

Drinking it makes you extremely drunk, adds the word Comrade to the front of your name, puts a Russian Revolver in your hand, and gives you cold resistance. Pitching a bottle of it at someone causes the bottle to smash on them and set them on fire.
Marstini = Gin + Vermouth + Space Fungus. Makes you really drunk, and replaces the drunk rants with various variations on "Getting there, that's not the hard part, it's letting go."
why the hell doesn't radium + cola make Nuka Cola anyway
Admiral jimbob Wrote:why the hell doesn't radium + cola make Nuka Cola anyway

Because of Spooky Dan's probably

To give an update, I've been working on more drink code with some of these suggestions, but I'm willing to put in more real ones or interesting/goofy ones in that aren't dumb, so feel free to keep suggesting.
Mojito: Rum, lime juice, water and sugar. (And maybe ice for a change?)
Miner's delight: Rum, Gin, lime juice, and drop any gem in it.

Martian Milkshake: Milk, ice cream and honey.

Nanotrasen Nectar: Butterscotch schnapps, milk and ice.

Bee's Knees: Gin, Honey, Lemon juice.

Champagne Flamingo: Champagne, Vodka, Campari
Conor12 Wrote:Mojito: Rum, lime juice, water and sugar. (And maybe ice for a change?)

I'm pretty sure I'd be lynched for putting in a Mojito with no mint, considering the response I got after putting in gin but no tonic water.