Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space LAWWW
Clarks Wrote:The only thing a space law book should contain is a list of crime codes.

So rentacops can yell over the radio stuff like "501(clown beating) in progress at the bar, requesting immediate backup".

Yes.
Book of crime codes sounds great, especially if you can write in your own ones.
Would a clown beating be someone beating up a clown, or a clown beating up someone else?
Captain_Bravo Wrote:Would a clown beating be someone beating up a clown, or a clown beating up someone else?

It's not like the rent a cops actually care, they'll just run in and stun the shit out of anything that moves.
The following things should be legalized:
Cyborg Marriage
Medicinal Space Drugs
Impersonating a sec officer to "confiscate" weed from botany
Changelings performing funny but obvious gimmicks on the station
Spacing the detective's thermals
Forceable removal of posteriors, ideally to make ass burgers you can feed the victim while he is bucklecuffed
Apprehending criminals by throwing rainbow melons at them
Chameleon projectors because they are useless except for gimmicks
Stealing Security gear for my Space Village People concert.
Death Penalty for anyone who reminds me I could have fabricated the jumpsuit myself as I languish in the brig
Amnesty for the red-suited strangers who promised to bring me the rest oft the costumes if I lent them the sec gear
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Chameleon projectors because they are useless except for gimmicks

This one is false as heck though.
Marquesas Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Chameleon projectors because they are useless except for gimmicks

This one is false as heck though.
I think (Hope) he meant Chameleon Jumpsuiits.
No, I meant the one that turns you into a toolbox that moves
Sometimes when I get mindslaved as a security, I will write a fake space law that just ends with everyone being dead.

So yes.