Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[IDEA] give the hop the ability to make new profiles on their computers
(04-12-2021, 11:37 PM)coolvape Wrote: there's some spots on maps that seem like they were designed with this in mind, specifically the cog1  security checkpoint at arrivals has both a secmate and ID computer(although I've never seen an HoP set up there), and I don't think having a secmate in the hop office would lead to any real abuse, or even lead to hop being more involved in sec than they're already inclined to do
Can confirm the bolded would not lead to abuse, considering the HoP already has a security computer in their customs on certain maps, including Cog 1 if I recall correctly.

(04-12-2021, 11:37 PM)coolvape Wrote: there's some spots on maps that seem like they were designed with this in mind, specifically the cog1  security checkpoint at arrivals has both a secmate and ID computer(although I've never seen an HoP set up there), and I don't think having a secmate in the hop office would lead to any real abuse

Can confirm from the fact that some maps, including Cog 1, have a Secmate in customs and abuse of them is rare.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] give the hop the ability to make new profiles on their computers - by Technature - 04-13-2021, 11:03 PM