Serrano(Mac Moris) Mentor Application
+1 from me; got to play a Security round with you the other day on Manta when Mac was cozy in his pajamas. Very nice presence and calm person to be around despite the chaos. I remember you well from when you used to play even more scientist, and, yes I remember some of the less glowing days from you when you started out. But even in science you mellowed out and became a really fun presence to have in a round, holing up in chemistry on Donut 3 with other traitor science nerds wearing your big fancy syndie hats while everyone in the hall pointed and laughed.

My only pick is that I don't see you mentoring or answering as much as I think you could. Not that you're not doing good work or anything, just that I hope you have confidence in your fine-tuned science skills (you're a very competent and patient player!), and that I'd really like new players or people trying to learn to be able to interact with you since I think you're very chill to be around and talk to, as Drago mentioned. You add a good dimension of being here to have fun to the community, coupled with insightful science thoughts and good and thoughtful RP on Morty!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serrano(Mac Moris) Mentor Application - by nefarious6th - 04-18-2021, 08:04 PM