Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonges
atomic1fire Wrote:Why not just allow traitors to use duct tape on people's faces if they aim for the mouth.

Works exactly like a muzzle, and they can take hostages and it makes more sense and is less creepy then face stapling or tongue removal. Duct tape also doubles as handcuffs so that makes them ten times more useful when you find them in a surplus crate.

That, and you know, causes a little brute damage and causes you to scream like hell when you rip it off.
It's already bad enough that there's an entire player category who can be completely completely silenced by dickish players, (Fuck guys who remove batteries from borgs) this just seems like a weird, stupid thing to add that wouldn't add anything to the game. You can already remove someone's radio and weld them in a crate or locker to silence them, I don't see how this would add anything other than being a creepy fuckstick.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:It's already bad enough that there's an entire player category who can be completely completely silenced by dickish players, (Fuck guys who remove batteries from borgs) this just seems like a weird, stupid thing to add that wouldn't add anything to the game. You can already remove someone's radio and weld them in a crate or locker to silence them, I don't see how this would add anything other than being a creepy fuckstick.

i thought of it as an alternate punishment to people being rudesters

like if you constantly crap on people, enjoy being a mime
Swagile Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:It's already bad enough that there's an entire player category who can be completely completely silenced by dickish players, (Fuck guys who remove batteries from borgs) this just seems like a weird, stupid thing to add that wouldn't add anything to the game. You can already remove someone's radio and weld them in a crate or locker to silence them, I don't see how this would add anything other than being a creepy fuckstick.

i thought of it as an alternate punishment to people being rudesters

like if you constantly crap on people, enjoy being a mime

I can guarantee you 9/10 the primary use for this will be for psychopaths to fulfill their creepy torture fantasies.

If you want righteous punishment use Genetics.
what is this 1608?

please no ripping people's tongues out, that's pretty jeepers creepers.
Nope.