Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graffiti
Would this write one giant letter on the wall like tgstation or some scribbles that you have to examine to read (being a message, not a letter)? Being able to do both would be cool though.
Zadeon Wrote:Would this write one giant letter on the wall like tgstation or some scribbles that you have to examine to read (being a message, not a letter)? Being able to do both would be cool though.

UrsulaMejor Wrote:1) Apply pen to wall. You get something like 100 characters for a short little blab that shows up on the screen as a scribble
2) The scribble can be read by right clicking and examining, like any other piece of writing.
3) The scribble can be removed by applying a wet sponge or mop..
:S Everyone liked this idea! Giving it a little bump up since it's sad it got lost to time... :C
I hope graffiti has a random chance to last multiple rounds so I can stumble across secret chemistry recipes in the maintenance hallways
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I hope graffiti has a random chance to last multiple rounds so I can stumble across secret chemistry recipes in the maintenance hallways
oh man, have graffiti on toilet cubicle walls last for 1-2 rounds after it's written :o make toilets a key cross-round communications hub!
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I hope graffiti has a random chance to last multiple rounds so I can stumble across secret chemistry recipes in the maintenance hallways
oh man, have graffiti on toilet cubicle walls last for 1-2 rounds after it's written :o make toilets a key cross-round communications hub!
The graffiti is scratched out. You can barely read the message: "Br??g ?a?k p?o"
I refuse to give up on this idea. Maybe I'm just being dumb, but I love this idea so much.
This is a good idea. As well as pens, let people touch blood on the ground and write with their hands, so they can leave creepy clues.
Also smashed tomatos, so clowns can write "red rum" in what most people assume is blood but on closer look is actually tomato paste.
I rest my case.
This means yes you butts.
Lavastage Wrote:I rest my case.
Just limit blood graffiti to a lot less characters. Like, 4. Just enough to almost write a name or curse word.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Lavastage Wrote:I rest my case.
Just limit blood graffiti to a lot less characters. Like, 4. Just enough to almost write a name or curse word.
Unless you using your arm stump, then it should be the full 100.
Using your bleeding arm to write on walls should hurt you.
It would be kinda funny if someone just kept slapping brute patches on so they could write elaborate graffitti everywhere, or some nerd accidentally kills themselves from blood loss.
atomic1fire Wrote:Also smashed tomatos, so clowns can write "red rum" in what most people assume is blood but on closer look is actually tomato paste.
Only if they have to actually kneel down and taste it to check.
in after next build