Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why?
Tteckk Wrote:I think you will find most or at least half of the lljk players have watched anime, even an admin or two. No one would admit it.

The name Cyalum saber is a refrence to an anime, admins have given players powers and names from dragonbolloks, and more then not they seem to know their stuff seeing as though they catch the refrences to ban/warn people.

The rule has just become part of the community, it also keeps out the cosplay/rp weirdos.

That goes without saying, but it IS a rule - which is why I was confused.
I always thought the rule was less "Anime is bad and you should feel bad for liking it." and more "It's ok if you like Anime just don't rub that shit in our faces, we really don't want you referencing it in our 2D spaceman game." At least that's the vibe I got from it.
Does this mean I can have a King of the Hill avatar

That's my favorite anime
can I have an anime avatar please
MEOW POW Wrote:can I have an anime avatar please

[Image: sp3a0y8.jpg?1]
Don Wrote:
MEOW POW Wrote:can I have an anime avatar please

[Image: sp3a0y8.jpg?1]
Why

Why would you do this
I once had an avatar, it was a picture of barbey but I was proud of it. Well earned after a my very first thread on the old forums. It was changed when I became hos and got the standard hos group avatar.
that avatar is doing the dreamworks face
also can we make broodlines' avatar rotate fast enough so that it just looks like a purple whirlwind
I am going to assume this thread is full of dumb posts.

I will just say, give Klayboxx and a few other dudes who post way too much a weekly allotment of posts they cannot exceed. Make them weigh the shit they post by force, since they don't seem smart enough to do it on their own. Amen.
this thread is dumb ban klayboxx and lock this shit