Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why?
[Image: sb226g.png]

why is this allowed?
Purple is awesome you hater stop complaining
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:Purple is awesome you hater stop complaining

anime is shit on in this community idk what you're talking about.

Also that drawing is terrible
Klayboxx Wrote:i hate freedom and america
[Image: file.php?avatar=3511_1330662590.gif]
Klayboxx Wrote:I'm going to bitch and moan about something that doesn't affect me in the slightest.
CaptainBravo Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:i hate freedom and america
[Image: file.php?avatar=3511_1330662590.gif]

wat.

Why are you people defending anime when it is practically vilified in the rules and has been for the two years I've been playing in game.

I'm confused
This is indeed crime. I will rectify this at once.
GorillaMyDreams Wrote:This is indeed crime. I will rectify this at once.

All Ears
why does everybody keep saying the drawing is bad? i think its a pretty decent anime, although i had to make it all small to fit so the quality might have degraded

EDIT: Also now it appears to be spinning! Woohoo!
Broodlines Wrote:why does everybody keep saying the drawing is bad? i think its a pretty decent anime, although i had to make it all small to fit so the quality might have degraded

EDIT: Also now it appears to be spinning! Woohoo!

The fact that it's an anime at all is what is bad.

But suddenly something that was once taboo (I mean fuck, the old forums didn't let you sign up if you put anything in the 'What Is Your Favorite Anime' tab) is liked so w/e I guess
I bet you don't really hate anime at all and just want to be the guy that gets someone else in trouble for breaking a stupid rule that isn't actually important and that nobody actually cares about.
sm0kes Wrote:I bet you don't really hate anime at all and just want to be the guy that gets someone else in trouble for breaking a stupid rule that isn't actually important and that nobody actually cares about.

you're right you found me out.

But no seriously I was just surprised that an admin had an anime avatar, I was mainly looking for a "Oh we don't care anymore." I don't want anyone in trouble and don't expect anyone to give a shit about my opinion. Last I knew, people DID care so yeah.

Also no I don't hate anime, but I'm not a fan.
Look at you all upset about the anime.
I think you will find most or at least half of the lljk players have watched anime, even an admin or two. No one would admit it.

The name Cyalum saber is a refrence to an anime, admins have given players powers and names from dragonbolloks, and more then not they seem to know their stuff seeing as though they catch the refrences to ban/warn people.

The rule has just become part of the community, it also keeps out the cosplay/rp weirdos.
Tteckk Wrote:The name Cyalum saber is a refrence to an anime
Cyalume is a trade name for diphenyl oxalate, the substance used in glowsticks.