Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooktober 2020 Suggestions Thread
(09-20-2020, 05:17 AM)GORE Wrote: And people dropped into this spider kudzu infestation get turned into Clown-spiders?

Preferably either that or the regular tiny variety, so long as it doesn't require making webzupeople. :P
Possibly the medium stuff could apply spiders (the chem) to you if you walk through it.

(I may have sprited webzu and made a variant in the code for it, and it may be that I hate looking at it in action because I'm afraid of spiderwebs...)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That looks pretty gnarly mate - I hope we can see that the whole next month! big grin

---

Anyway; I have heard GOON once had Space-Gremlins in the long past...those that eat cables in maintenance. How about giving them green buggers another chance?
What if we had a spooky themed MULEbot and then if it runs someone over it beeps out a message (one of the grey ones vending machines use) about "having fright of way". big grin
How about a cluwne job for Halloween?

Perhaps not every round - but - available some rounds?
a butt that farts twice as loud
(09-23-2020, 05:00 AM)warcrimes Wrote: a butt that farts twice as loud

It's gotta be twice as big too though  surprised fat and sassy space-bee

I don't remember all the abilities that ghosts had. Could they induce hallucinations in people?
I am currently working on giving hallucinations more variety, but I can't say when this will be done.
A puddle-ghost? A special type of ghost - available by selling your soul through some strange tarrot-card - and then when you die you can talk to players through puddles...but half your words get mumbled up.
haunted banana peels that try and stand under mobs to slip them
Farty Snotts every flavour beans available in snack vendors?

Add clownspiders and cluwnespiders to the pool of antag critters for the random event?
This is more QoL than anything, but we should be able to put different colored bulbs inside carved pumpkins for thematic jack-o-lanterns.

Feel like player ghosts should randomly pop in and out of sight - like a temporary randomly activating pair of ecto-sensor eyes.

Corpses randomly standing up and shouting.
(09-23-2020, 07:37 AM)Alphaeus Wrote: Corpses randomly standing up and shouting.

Love this idea, it should be stuff they said before they died.
Yeah!

Like a ghost-knife!
Add spooky stuff
Turn as much as possible on/of the station into soulsteel and hauntium.

An alien antagonist that specializes in stealth and has duct travel powers like the mailman.

Everyone is a skeleton. Yes. Even that guy.

All vending machines get a new button that randomly dispenses a piece of candy or an electric shock.

Everyone starts with a random outfit from the gang pool.

Give a pointless counter at the end of the round (eg. under Heisenbee's Hat) showing who escaped with the most candy that round. Give them bonus spacebux?

Replace Kudzu with a growing pumpkin patch. Kudzu people have a pumpkin head.

Every dept. has jack-o-lanterns by their main entrance.
There's been talks about making Mutant Races into traits, perhaps during the month (Or at least on the 13th) we could experiment with them being a trait and go from there if we have any issues found