Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint Zamujasa, Main #1, August 26th, Around 5:30 to 6:30 GMT-5
I don't understand what you think the logs are for.

"digging through all [your] logs" is actually a hard and fast requirement of the job. Thats how we determine if something is a first offence, lilely to be an innocent mistake, or a pattern of behavior that shows antisocial qualities.

I've read through this entire complaint, and all i can glean from it is that Zam was sassy in her replies, and actually investigated the incident instead of taking you at your word, which is a virtuous quality in an admin. 

your opinion regarding what is and is not offensive (regarding the AI law) is immaterial and not for you to determine. Given the nature of the matter at hand, and given that it is a zero-tolerance issue (as stated in bold red lettering any time one connects to goonstation) I personally do not see anything out of place. 

Your view of homosexuality as a one-dimensional gimmick (and the terrible implications of *requiring* another player to actively roleplay a sexual orientation) is beyond inappropriate, and frankly dinysgustingly reductive and dismissive. 

It's also a total bullshit AI law anyway. What part of "homosexual" implies robots prefering men? You demonstrate clearly in your exchange and in this thread that you have little to no understanding of the queer community, except as a punchline- and even there, no thought seems to have been put in. 

This isn't a matter of attitude and RP preference, its black and white and codified in the rules. 
You were shown leniency that you have come to expect as a given. In my opinion, that leniency was undue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint Zamujasa, Main #1, August 26th, Around 5:30 to 6:30 GMT-5 - by warcrimes - 08-27-2020, 08:25 AM