Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020
(08-08-2020, 07:35 AM)warcrimes Wrote: Ok you're missing the bigger point here -
An admin saw you, that round, being a bad player on RP (as usual)
The admin decided to take LIGHTER action than to ban you- literally the lightest possible action: an AI law. So goddamn easy to work around.
And you're complaining now because the admin decided to be lenient with you.
Honestly, in their place I would have gibbed you, maybe shamecubed, maybe a week ban because this is getting out of control.

If this isn't crystal clear yet?
ROLEPLAY SERVERS ARE NOT FOR POWERGAMING
ROLEPLAY SERVERS ARE NOT FOR YOU TO VERBALLY ABUSE OTHER PLAYERS
ROLEPLAY SERVERS ARE NOT FOR SOLO ADVENTURE ZONE FUCKERY

ROLEPLAY SERVERS ARE FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY WITH THE CREW IN A MEANINGFUL WAY THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE YOUR SELFISH, ABUSIVE AND ABSOLUTELY RECKLESS BEHAVIOR.
try that.
Thank you for your reply. I understand your point.
Please let me tell you how things look from my perspective:

-Trying to get back in the loop after a long break.
-Portraying a character that uses a harsh language (Not breaking rules I dont know its frowned upon)
-Using time in my characters department to play with telescience (No solo fuckery while ignoring the round)
-Powergaming - I dont even know what that means. I stick to my characters department.

Instead of coming down and talking to me like a normal human being (while I'm already struggling to accept getting meta-grudged) I get harassed by an almighty admin-god making everybody's experience even more miserable. I would actually prefer to have a chat and a week-long ban [Ban for things that are not even written down in rules and I don't know about] than getting even more messed with when I;m already barely comprehending what the fuck is going on with my rounds.

I wish that admin in question tries to get more into players point of view and act like a human being next time.

[Image: 60ZQK0I.png]

Sorry for the big image size. I messed that one up.

Messages In This Thread
Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020 - by Blue - 08-08-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020 - by Gerhazo - 08-08-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020 - by Blue - 08-08-2020, 06:00 AM
RE: Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020 - by Blue - 08-08-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: Unknown Admin Complaint 06082020 - by Blue - 08-08-2020, 09:46 AM