Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Bugfix] Several small bugfixes
  • Teleporter Computer sends the scan signal to the correct telepad if the target telepad is changed.
  • If you get frozen in an ice cube, someone loads that cube in an artlab machine and then you break out of the cube you can now be pulled out!
  • If two items have the same name they will now work properly with the Ruckingeneur Kit (notable example - Construction Visualizer).
  • Masks now say that they protect you from cold liquid if the liquid is cold (instead of saying that they protect you from hot liquid).
  • Partial fix to allow regular staplers to be used for surgery (but more surgery has been added since 2016 so it's not a complete fix). Bug thread.
  • Breaching charges now won't activate if you try to place them in full containers. Bug thread.
  • Monkeys will now pick up items properly without cheating. This means that they get blased by the Staff of Cthulhu if they attempt to pick it up. Bug thread.
  • AI Shells can now hear machinetalk / silicontalk / you know what I mean. Bug thread.
  • Announcement console's ":" in between seconds and minutes will not blink now as it looked bad. Bug thread.
Apologies if some of these are already fixed in the current code, I didn't check for all of them.
Thanks to Urs for sharing my frustration with the code and for helping me find bugs.

Pull request: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...6/pull/168
pali bug fix