Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Manta FixThisShit aka how I learned to love torpedoes
There are currently no portable material processors in any of the pod bays or really anywhere outside of Cargo, Mining, and Mechanics.

EDIT: Added a one to each submarine bay and scattered two more in random maintenance, enjoy.
Unsure if bug, but as a staff assistant, with staff assistant access, I was able to open the MD's tranq ammo crate. EDIT: Should be fixed, let me know if it's not.
I assume this is unintentional

As a wizard I was able to use my teleport spell to go directly into the armory and the syndicate shuttle
Robotics back room appears to be all access from the maintenance door. Fix'd, let me know if it's not.
[Image: DhcIiXg.jpg]
I was able to open that door as a Mechanic,guessing everyone else can open it too,clearly unintentional as the door from the other side of the room works properly and doesnt open for me. Fix'd.
Medbay needs the instructions for starting up cryo properly.
The escape shuttle doors can't be bolted, although I suppose this may be intentional.  It does seem to make accidental spacings and shuttle depressurizing more common though. EDIT: Replaced the doors with alternative, should fix the issue? Please test it.
The main science hallway is accessible to people with medbay access, possibly intentionally but I'm including it in case it's not.
[Image: 84e223ce2cebec7a00622bcd50f431d4.png]

The AI was still able to see inside the comms office while the cameras were disabled and blinds were on,

and if a person used a paper infront of a disabled camera,the AI was still able to see it. (although this seems to be not exclusive to Manta)
Syndicate ship medical room doesn't have a suture.

You can access mech labs front door that's facing botany with basic engineering access. Fix'd to both.
Singularity containment field is a bit of a PITA when one is trying to feed the singulo. I can confirm that lab monkey crates do NOT pass through, and had to open it and bear the dang things slamming against the windows on either side of the engine room until I could put something in the way to make them get pulled back towards the singularity.
Security officers have access to chemistry when they should only be able to access the research corridor. Unsure if it's their research or medical access that is allowing them in. Yup, it's a bit fucked up but I cba to create a new access list just for this. Deal with it?
(10-15-2019, 10:31 PM)Caecilius Wrote: Security officers have access to chemistry when they should only be able to access the research corridor. Unsure if it's their research or medical access that is allowing them in.

I'm actually fairly certain that sec has access to chemistry anyway on most maps - don't think this is a bug.
(10-16-2019, 02:15 AM)AleksAdamska Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 10:31 PM)Caecilius Wrote: Security officers have access to chemistry when they should only be able to access the research corridor. Unsure if it's their research or medical access that is allowing them in.

I'm actually fairly certain that sec has access to chemistry anyway on most maps - don't think this is a bug.

They have access on RP but not on 2, pretty sure

EDIT: I might have been thinking of toxins, am now less sure
AI Upload Foyers are backwards - AI Upload Foyer Starboard is on the left with the Port Torpedo Bay and vice versa. Good catch, missed from when EVERYTHING was backwards. Fix'd.

literally unplayable
Hey, manta's wiring is fucked. Here is how to fix it:  Ok, I've literally copied what you have shown me, but please test it just in case I have managed to fuck something up. Thanks a bunch.

BEFORE:

[Image: unknown.png]

AFTER:

Both helmet cameras in Telescience have the same tag, preventing one from being used while the other exists. Fix'd, the other one has a different tag now.