Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
chimpers [145.9] chimpers, "chimpers"

(I was a monkey named chimpers, saying chimpers)
[Image: e06166591594003330391d63a1bc09d5.png]

Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "I just saw the wizard feed people into the PTL beam"

Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "It was pretty brutal"
Throrvardr Finvardrardson has added the fire extinguisher to the backpack!
SHEEPY states, "Oh, there's another wizard now."
SHEEPY (AI) [145.9] states, "Oh, there's another wizard now."
Sorrel Fischer (Staff Assistant) [145.9] says, "Someone, help me at robotics"
Dayna Wise (Chief Engineer) [145.9] says, "Atleast the PTL is a quick painless death"
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "No it wasnnt"
Dayna Wise (Chief Engineer) [145.9] exclaims, "while your body explodes everywhere!"
Throrvardr Finvardrardson fires the energy gun at the floor!
Ultimate Shrek Fan earned the Space Ham medal.
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "That guy caught fire, was ripped limb from limb"
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "And was screaming"
(07-24-2016, 08:51 AM)Captain Sheepy Wrote: [Image: e06166591594003330391d63a1bc09d5.png]

Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "I just saw the wizard feed people into the PTL beam"

Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "It was pretty brutal"
Throrvardr Finvardrardson has added the fire extinguisher to the backpack!
SHEEPY states, "Oh, there's another wizard now."
SHEEPY (AI) [145.9] states, "Oh, there's another wizard now."
Sorrel Fischer (Staff Assistant) [145.9] says, "Someone, help me at robotics"
Dayna Wise (Chief Engineer) [145.9] says, "Atleast the PTL is a quick painless death"
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "No it wasnnt"
Dayna Wise (Chief Engineer) [145.9] exclaims, "while your body explodes everywhere!"
Throrvardr Finvardrardson fires the energy gun at the floor!
Ultimate Shrek Fan earned the Space Ham medal.
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "That guy caught fire, was ripped limb from limb"
Blaska Ellstrom (Engineer) [145.9] says, "And was screaming"

Fun thing I learned, looking into the PTL beam blinds you. You usually have bigger things to worry about at that point, but I like the attention to detail.
Hoh the monkey, nicknamed "Hoh shit"
You have analyzed Hoh's vitals.

--------------------------------
Analyzing Results for Hoh:
  Overall Status: DEAD
  Damage Specifics: 0 - 0 - 0 - 5328
  Key: Suffocation/Toxin/Burns/Brute
Body Temperature: 20.0001°C (68.0002°F)
Blood level: NORMAL
Subject is braindead.
Mark Clark [135.9] asks, "are there any known threats at this time?"

Jaoquin Hartford [135.9] stammers, "CCLLOOWWNNNSS"
MAGENTA SWITCH [145.9] states, "Jay Wolff, you have a lot of saline and sugar in you"
Jay Wolff [145.9] says, "I know"
Jay Wolff [145.9] says, "I like sugar"
Preston Suffolk [145.9] says, "I ate sugar all the time as a kid and I turned out alright."
Preston Suffolk says, "I ate sugar all the time as a kid and I turned out alright."
MAGENTA SWITCH [145.9] queries, "Is the chef gibbed?"
Preston Suffolk [145.9] says, "I guess the chef is now... Chef Boyardee."
Preston Suffolk says, "I guess the chef is now... Chef Boyardee."
Quote:Sean Albright [145.9] says, "The HoP's head just exploded, but I don't see a russian revolver anywhere."
Trazan Banarne [145.9] asks, "Clarks what in the absolute fuck is this sorcery?"
Sean Albright [145.9] says, "he was weaing a HoP's uniform, but he's apparently a "head of glass""
Advanced Fish AI [145.9] states, "glub glub"
Advanced Fish AI declares, "glub glub!!"

OOC: Hufflaw: I have his friend on the line telling me he's trying to get him to stop being racist
Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "for some reason that makes me think of some crisis situation where you're the police and you have his relatives with a microphone pleading with him to step away from the ledge and stop talking about the future for white children"
Spigot The Bear [145.9] says, "megaphone, even"
(07-27-2016, 01:52 PM)ErikHanson Wrote:
Quote:Sean Albright [145.9] says, "The HoP's head just exploded, but I don't see a russian revolver anywhere."
Trazan Banarne [145.9] asks, "Clarks what in the absolute fuck is this sorcery?"
Sean Albright [145.9] says, "he was weaing a HoP's uniform, but he's apparently a "head of glass""

For those of you that didn't know, Erik made a pda system that can force you to use a russian revolver if you reply to it's messages.
I am now imagining a gun appearing out of the PDA screen like some sort of cartoon and blowing your head off. hilarious.
(07-27-2016, 11:30 PM)grumpchkin Wrote:

For those of you that didn't know, Erik made a pda system that can force you to use a russian revolver if you reply to it's messages.

Gotta love href
(07-27-2016, 11:30 PM)grumpchkin Wrote:

Wait, what? Like, even if you don't have a gun?
Russian revolver pie, dead monkey strapped to chair, graviton. Hook up graviton to whatever trigger you desire.

E: To further clarify, a Russian revolver baked into a pie will blow off the head of whoever threw it when the bullet fires. If you stick it onto a graviton accelerator aimed at a dead monkey, then whoever sends the signal that activated the graviton when the pie hits the monkey will be considered the thrower, regardless of where the pie setup actually is. Have fun running this into the ground, you nerds.

But how does the revolver pie get to the person PDAing? What.
I too want to know about this PDA-message-to-suicide conversion machine.