Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
Dean David [145.9] says, "Communists are the counter to magic"
Hotawhat Babhaabhiat says, “JESUS DID YOU EAT THE MALL”
Bob Bobbington bursts like a bloody balloon! Holy fucking shit!!
Bob Bobbington seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...
The steel-reinforced glass window was hit by Bob Bobbington's lung.
The steel grille was hit by Bob Bobbington's lung.

[Image: iT8eRvG.png]
While bugtesting the borg patch

Code:
This is a toilet pie.
A pie containing a toilet. Well alright then.
[Image: pqZhwnr.jpg]
Quote:Ms. Licorice (as Unknown) says, "well now i'm a limbless owl"
Unknown takes a bite of the dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, and dubious burger sandwich on cornbread!
Unknown takes a bite of the dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, and dubious burger sandwich on cornbread!
Unknown finishes eating the dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, and dubious burger sandwich on cornbread.
Unknown unbuckles.
Unknown shakes Unknown, trying to wake them up!
Unknown finishes eating the dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, dubious burger, and dubious burger sandwich on cornbread.
Unknown takes a bite of the piece of honey cornbread!
Unknown finishes eating the piece of honey cornbread.
Barry Burbuckle (as Unknown) says, "T I T S smile"
Ms. Licorice (as Unknown) says, "hoot"
Quote:Nora Tarm slurs, "Boy a ltitw zoz ha"
Nora Tarm slurs, "Rof a mribm kob va"
Sergei Nozkovitch says, "G'dey/"
Nora Tarm slurs, "Fom a gpipz joz ya"
Nora Tarm slurs, "Chrishff"
Nora Tarm slurs, "FFhish booze"
Sergei Nozkovitch says, "ee doonnee-a gnow woshhe sheyeen."
Quote:S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Shit!
S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Shit!
S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Damnit!
S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Damnit!
I was the AI, for the record.
(10-21-2017, 10:51 PM)Technature Wrote:
Quote:S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Shit!
S.T.U.P.I.D. accidentally scuffs a foot across the the salt pile, scattering it everywhere! Shit!
wait, as the overmind?
(10-22-2017, 09:56 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(10-21-2017, 10:51 PM)Technature Wrote:
wait, as the overmind?

Apparently if someone drags you over salt piles, you have feet.
Quote:4. You must say "I am a giant Heisenbee murdering jerkface" once every 45 seconds.

Your name has been changed. From now on, you will be known as 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 (AI)[145.9] states, ""I am a giant Heisenbee murdering jerkface" once every 45 seconds."

Admin PM from-Pacra: haha
Admin PM from-Pacra: god bless literalism

(apparently i never posted this, this is from 300 years ago)
[Image: g6vo.png]
inside knowledge from coders:

[Image: n55mlrZ.png]
Quote:Irene Mincine murmurs, "eee cccuunn mmeekkkkeeee--aa ttthheeeess eeeeeeee eeeennttteerrfeeccee--aabbueerrdd ddeeeesseeppeeeeer bbbboorrrkk bboorrrrkk bborrk.........."

Irene Mincine eats the AI interface board.

Irene Mincine burps.

Honkobot states, "Fuck my life"
Quote:[00:01:57] <HeadSurgeon> was mostly male x:

[00:02:01] <blackrayjack> ↑