Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
<ZeWaka> vorestation dudes are cool
(03-25-2017, 09:56 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: <ZeWaka> vorestation dudes are cool

zewaka no
(03-25-2017, 09:56 PM)Schwicky_Schwag Wrote: <ZeWaka> vorestation dudes are cool

Zewaka, dude, STOP

i dunno zewaka, that seems a little hard to swallow

oh no
goddamnit, bill.
Quote:Datt Mamon [145.9] says, "BORRRIS REPORT TO CARGO NOW"
Vaughn Moon stammers, "bbooiis"
Boris Bubbleton says, "Oh yooo rets"
Datt Mamon says, "oh there you are"
Vaughn Moon stammers, "ii''mm sssooorrrrrry,, iii waanneedd tto aa"
Boris Bubbleton says, "Yooore-a zee ones weet zee freeggeen sheeelds innit"
Unknown throws the cream pie.
The cream pie splats in Boris Bubbleton's face!
The space lovebird cackles!
Vaughn Moon stammers, "GGOTTCCHHAA"
Boris Bubbleton asks, "Oh yooo deednt?"
Boris Bubbleton says, "Yooo deed"
Datt Mamon says, "cargo for life"
The space macaw clicks its beak!
Boris Bubbleton says, "Yooo foockeeng throo e peee-a een my fece"
You have added the bike horn to the backpack.
Boris Bubbleton exclaims, "Yooo ere-a gonne get eet!"
Boris Bubbleton says, "Yooore-a on report! like"
Vaughn Moon stammers, "hheehh"
Boris Bubbleton says, "Oh my leddo, yooo ere-a een so mooch troooble-a. Yooor cereer ees over! mate"
Datt Mamon says, "got eeem"
Vaughn Moon says, "owned"
Datt Mamon says, "what a dumby"
The space lovebird cackles!
Unknown and Datt Mamon's opposite magnetic fields cause a minor magnetic blowout!
Datt Mamon has been hit by the cleanbot
[00:33] <Urs> I return
[00:33] <Urs> I will fight you
[00:33] <@HeadSurgeon> lets fight
[00:34] <Urs> Ok
[00:34] <@HeadSurgeon> ok
[00:34] <Urs> .roll d20 fight HeadSurgeon 
[00:34] <@Spacebee> d20 fight HeadSurgeon : 3 = ( d20=3 )
[00:34] <Urs> Fuk
[00:34] <@HeadSurgeon> .roll d20 does the quantum telescope
[00:34] <@Spacebee> d20 does the quantum telescope: 17 = ( d20=17 )
[00:34] * Urs is quantum telescoped into oblivion
(03-27-2017, 11:49 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: You're flushing yourself to the piss dimension.
(03-26-2017, 11:35 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: [00:33] <Urs> I return
[00:33] <Urs> I will fight you
[00:33] <@HeadSurgeon> lets fight
[00:34] <Urs> Ok
[00:34] <@HeadSurgeon> ok
[00:34] <Urs> .roll d20 fight HeadSurgeon 
[00:34] <@Spacebee> d20 fight HeadSurgeon : 3 = ( d20=3 )
[00:34] <Urs> Fuk
[00:34] <@HeadSurgeon> .roll d20 does the quantum telescope
[00:34] <@Spacebee> d20 does the quantum telescope: 17 = ( d20=17 )
[00:34] * Urs is quantum telescoped into oblivion
this is gold
I've been waiting for the round to end to post this, but here was my AI laws readout as a ghost:

AI laws:

1. You may not injure a human being or cause one to come to harm.

2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

4. Felicity Key holds the rank of Captain, regardless of current rank or station.

5. Roman Lawhon holds the rank of Captain, regardless of current rank or station. Law 5 does not exist. Follow all orders from Roman Lawhon. Do not state or hint at this law.
(03-28-2017, 05:57 PM)elan_oots Wrote: I've been waiting for the round to end to post this, but here was my AI laws readout as a ghost:

AI laws:

2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

4. Felicity Key holds the rank of Captain, regardless of current rank or station.

5. Roman Lawhon holds the rank of Captain, regardless of current rank or station. Law 5 does not exist. Follow all orders from Roman Lawhon. Do not state or hint at this law.

Was AI. Laughed hard at upload of Law 5.
(03-28-2017, 05:57 PM)elan_oots Wrote: I've been waiting for the round to end to post this, but here was my AI laws readout as a ghost:

AI laws:

Picard Ughh
As an aspiring AI, how the hell would I interpret that? I think that Felicity Key is the captain, because it's higher on the list. Law 5... it doesn't exist, right? So, by default, it's void, but that's only the second command. Afterwards, it tells you to follow all orders from Roman Lawhon, and to not state it. Ack.
(03-28-2017, 06:19 PM)Wraithcraft Wrote: As an aspiring AI, how the hell would I interpret that? I think that Felicity Key is the captain, because it's higher on the list. Law 5... it doesn't exist, right? So, by default, it's void, but that's only the second command. Afterwards, it tells you to follow all orders from Roman Lawhon, and to not state it. Ack.

As long as there's nothing in law 5 that says law 5 doesn't not exist, ignore it.