Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4.22 Average
Overheard On The Station (And Elsewhere)
Haine Wrote:
Quote:Ron Triston says, "Reattac my le"
Ron Triston says, "Reattaac"
Ron Triston says, "my le"
Ron Triston says, "Creattac"
Ron Triston says, "my le"
Ron Triston says, "reattac"
Ron Triston says, "my"
Ron Triston says, "le"
Ron Triston says, "reattacm"
Ron Triston says, "reattac my lje"
Ron Triston says, "reattac my lej"
Ron Triston says, "reattac my lej"

"W-wow. What a terrific audience."
I dont have the exact quote, but in mentor help Gorilla was dealing with someone who said something like, "What does no rp mean?"
Davidof9 asked me what I use to sprite. I guess he wants to be a spriter man.
[Image: kfemg0b.png]
I know this is him because he goes on random SS13 videos asking to be unbanned.
[Image: VcNHowh.png]
Quote:Hooty McJudgementowl frowns at crimes.
Erza Sauter spits acid at crimes!
the crimes spits acid at Erza Sauter!

the crimes transforms!

Shitty Bill (as crimes) sharts! That's just nasty.
Shitty Bill (as crimes) slurs, "ccrrriiimmmmeeeessshhh"
Shitty Bill (as crimes)'s flesh is moving and sliding around oddly!
Hooty McJudgementowl frowns at Yug Natas.
Cookie Packer exclaims, "you forgot something!"
Herbert Kornfeld asks, "Who's buying ship parts?"
DEAD: Ghost (Yug Natas) wails, "he frowned at me"
Holden James asks, "Yeah?"
Mike Markerson says, "Woo fancy gloves"
DEAD: Ghost (Yug Natas) wails, "as a ghost"
Since were posting goonstation relevant stuff, I'll post my Wonkmin approved description of being an admin on goonstation.

Quote:You also have to be insane enough to try to moderate a group of what basically amounts to monkeys throwing feces, food, and ingesting everything without regard while at the same time competing for primordial dominance of the station, and you're that zookeeper who has to walk in the middle and grab the apes that go to far, with the rest of them screaming and flinging shit at you.

For all who are curious as to context http://np.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/2a ... ?context=3
Code:
The substance begins to wriggle disgustingly and climbs out of its container!

Melvin Bee  [145.9] exclaims, "I have created woman!"

Melvin Bee  [145.9] says, "I AM GOD"

Erza Sauter says, "SHE LOOKS VIOLENT"
Alexia Ewing attacks Erza Sauter in the chest with Gas Tank (Air Mix)!
Melvin Bee  [145.9] says, "WOMAN HAS GONE MAD"
Hinkle Dinkle says, "we created women and kill women"

Melvin Bee says, "I have killed my creation"
Melvin Bee asks, "what kind of god am I?"
[01:30:36] <AmosMoses> I ate all the loaves from the machine the mechanic made he doesn't seem happy.
[01:30:38] <AmosMoses> I don't even

[01:31:33] <AmosMoses> I ate all the quark loaves and he fucked off. Why?
[Image: e109fa8db4.png]
The first three instances of graffiti on the live servers were this:
Quote:3M Yug Natas (UrsulaMajor) writes on the wall at 153,119,1: Ursulamajor is a big dumb nerd.
3M Constantine Lifeblood (Robertmanbob) writes on the wall at 145,115,1: URSULAMAJOR IS A BIG FAT NERD
3M Erza Sauter (Pizzatiger) [T] writes on the wall at 115,96,1: Ursulamajor is a big dumb nerd"
Quote:ACCIDENTALLY CLICK AN ART states, "ALERT: I COULD NOT LOCATE THE PORTA-NANOMED SO I BROUGHT A BEER KEG INSTEAD"
The AI using his vox during a nuke ops round:

Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell

Ad nauseam
Winklabom Wrote:The AI using his vox during a nuke ops round:

Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell Birdwell

Ad nauseam

This was me because it seemed funny at the time as OOC was whining a lot about birdwell being illegal during pre-round.
Unfortunately, vox does not have an emergency stop button.

It won't happen again (because of me, at least)
<Headsurgeon>: bees are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.