Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewing legs to arm stumps.
On the topic, let us put chainsaws on people's feet, I want to make a sadness worse than that of a cluwne with the one upside of super speed and MAXIMUM ROBUSTNESS
YES!!
Pure horror can be described as a cart-wheeling centaur
Traitor Medical/Roboticist item

A suture that let's you attach anything as a limb
Yeah that would be cool.
I don't see why it would need to be traitor, would be awesome as a regular thing.
Let us sew heads in the place of limbs too, placing multiple people in control of a body.
(03-20-2019, 05:41 AM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: I don't see why it would need to be traitor, would be awesome as a regular thing.

Shotgun arms and chainsaw legs
Might be an interesting concept to be able to attach items to arms/legs. Sewing to a limb replaces the function of it with the item placed on it. Sewing onto a leg, for example, makes you a good deal slower but your kicks use the item on something.

But more interestingly, sewing an item to your hand essentially would 'lock' it into place, not letting you drop it until it's cut off. Similarly, it'd be nice if clothing items could be permanently affixed to oneself in a similar fashion, like a hat or jumpsuit. Could have... interesting effects when combined with something that forces your jumpsuit off.

But this is starting to derail the thread. I do like the idea of being able to put any limb anywhere, but with consequences of course. Putting a super heavy reinforced cyborg leg on someone's arm stump would probably weigh them down so much and deal brute damage over time, but it'd be seriously heavy hitting.
Also the fact that you no longer have hands may be a problem

If legs are your arms would it take awhile to open doors?
(03-20-2019, 09:09 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: chainsaw legs

Should leave "scuff" marks on the ground while walking, much like walking through blood would. (They cut into/scratch the floor or something)
(03-20-2019, 09:38 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Might be an interesting concept to be able to attach items to arms/legs. Sewing to a limb replaces the function of it with the item placed on it. Sewing onto a leg, for example, makes you a good deal slower but your kicks use the item on something.

But more interestingly, sewing an item to your hand essentially would 'lock' it into place, not letting you drop it until it's cut off. Similarly, it'd be nice if clothing items could be permanently affixed to oneself in a similar fashion, like a hat or jumpsuit. Could have... interesting effects when combined with something that forces your jumpsuit off.

But this is starting to derail the thread. I do like the idea of being able to put any limb anywhere, but with consequences of course. Putting a super heavy reinforced cyborg leg on someone's arm stump would probably weigh them down so much and deal brute damage over time, but it'd be seriously heavy hitting.

christ, I want this
Me too, bump
(03-20-2019, 09:38 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Might be an interesting concept to be able to attach items to arms/legs. Sewing to a limb replaces the function of it with the item placed on it. Sewing onto a leg, for example, makes you a good deal slower but your kicks use the item on something.

I feel like this would make a great surgery artifact function
I want all of this now.....