Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewing legs to arm stumps.
I think it would be cool if you could sew legs to the arm area on humans, so you could make disgusting monstrocities with arms for legs and legs for arms. I don't know how possible this is.
Somebody post the leg man sprite
Oh, I thought that this was about being able to suture limbs to a person instead of how you currently need to use a staple gun.

Still though, this is a funny idea as well. Goonstation could use more horror elements if you ask me.
Don't post the legman sprite
(03-18-2019, 03:49 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Don't post the legman sprite
(03-18-2019, 02:39 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Somebody post the leg man sprite

(03-18-2019, 03:56 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 03:49 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Don't post the legman sprite
Whats the "legman" sprite?
I went and searched the forum just for you.

[Image: 60TC5Mq.png]
[Image: Lnpw7U2.png]
[Image: FdTrVWT.png]
[Image: X3zXfPN.png]
[Image: hZKhNPv.png]
[Image: y24ahRk.png]

Thread
Just broke down laughing, plz add yess
i imagined something more like a person standing upright but he only has LEGS rather than something like that, but seeing that makes me want it to be a feature
It is sad that it has yet to be added
This thread and by extension the Leg-Team come up at least once a year ever since the actual dismemberment update I'm pretty sure.
oh? really?
Dooo eeeet, even if the leg-man isn't used for it
[Image: eoV2KXU.png]
[Image: OwPFnMw.png]

Just in case we wanna save LEG MAN for a Wizard spell/Changeling form/ New Critter
I had this idea because i was a robotocist and i got a guy who wanted me to make him into "your greatest masterpiece" and what came to mind was a bunch of ideas about surgeries that could let you turn people into wierd monstrocities.