Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Wanted Levels for Secbots
Star 
Just like GTA, there could be several tiers to secbot behavior

1. Suspicious - Secbots ping Sec PDAs when suspect is seen
  2. Wanted for questioning - Secbot follows suspect, repeatedly reporting their location by PDA while asking the suspect to head to Security
  3. Wanted - Secbots normal behavior
  4. Armed and Dangerous - Secbot goes into detain mode
  5. Highly fucking illegal - Secbot goes double emag on suspects

As for what changes the levels, that could be decided by contraband levels, or editable by security (Maybe 4 and 5 restricted to Heads or HOS)
Would be pretty cool to see some stuff like this for sec bots
It's not bad, but there's a minor problem with relying on people for wanted levels.

It's easier to pull teeth than to get sec mates to use the current system. I don't see it getting more use with something that gives more options.

The automatic stuff seems pretty good if it can be programmed properly tho.
id say contraband initially gives someone a wanted level and then the longer a secbot can see the person with contraband the higher the level. certain items like syndicate armour or spackers should immediately give level 3 wanted
oh before i forget I shoot the idea down immediately if the secbots can suddenly tell the difference between a fake or real c-sword.

I wanna see someone get arrested over a stupid toy.
(02-02-2019, 08:27 PM)Technature Wrote: oh before i forget I shoot the idea down immediately if the secbots can suddenly tell the difference between a fake or real c-sword.

I wanna see someone get arrested over a stupid toy.

Apply that to Russian revolvers, toy guns, etc