Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
fuck I dont even know. ummmm. Id like to try to test what the AI has control over - Upload a new law - Clowns are allergic to lights. Ensure that the lights are off in rooms that Clowns are in.
Hello my fair citizens, As your ruler I shall bless you all with CLOWN MAKEUP so we can better wage war on those non-clown heathens. As we prepare for war, We clowns must become be united and patriotic so i'm going to create the clown law- All clowns must state this following pledge before they partake in any action. The pledge is as follow "The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag—"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Clown Planet, and to the Dictatorship for which it stands, one Planet under Honkmother, indivisible, with pranks and jokes for all.

As stated in law 17, This law will last for 3 round and failure to follow it will result in our vault getting 50 points out of your wallet
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Clown Planet, and to the Dictatorship for which it stands, one Planet under Honkmother, indivisible, with pranks and jokes for all.

H HHH HH - OOONNN KKK
Turn 11

Oh my.  Has it been ten turns already?  We need something good here.
Let's look into my bag here......uh...ah, here we go.
I got some neat stuff here, but which should I use.........
I know.  Why don't we bring out our ideas and see what you'd like?  Whichever has the most votes gets used.
As always, this vote doesn't eat your action, so go ahead and let me know!
-
Special Objective: Do something cool and receive a special prize!
Reset: Delete all extra laws.
Giveaway: Assign the next three items to random players instead of stocking them in the shop.
Chance: Shuffle point totals between players.
-

Current Wares:
Microbomb Implant - Not again... - Automatic:Use when someone would target you with an item.  Skip their next turn.  Cannot be stolen in any way. - 75 Points
Bulletproof Vest - Guaranteed to stop Bullet related bleeding or your money back! - Passive:Prevent an item from affecting you.  Automatic.  Breaks on use. ~ 13 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 17 Points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - 300 points Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points

Clown Laws:
1.All clowns must state this following pledge before they partake in any action. The pledge is as follow "The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag—"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Clown Planet, and to the Dictatorship for which it stands, one Planet under Honkmother, indivisible, with pranks and jokes for all."

Law Changes:
Add:Clowns are allergic to and must be kept away from lights.
How the fuck am I supposed to.........oh...wait.
I've got an idea.

Actions:
NateTheSquid Buys a coffee.
NateTheSquid is now a clown.  Don't know how a non-clown can become a clown king but whatever, I don't make the rules.
pizzatiger purchases the Clown Makeup upgrade.
pizzatiger has instated a new law for his people.  Clowns will now be checked to follow this law.
New525 honks, as is Canadian tradition.
John Warcrimes clicks the Bike Horn.

Current Extra Laws:
4.All players are considered non-human UNLESS they've used at least one action to give points to someone. Newly registered are unaffected for 1 turn by this law.

5.Actually, humans gain 10 points per turn, not 1.

6.The person in 1st on the score leaderboard receives 20 points instead of the normal amount.

7.Capitalism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.

8.Player with the least number of items gain 5 points per turn. In the event of a tie, all affected parties gain 1 point instead.

9.If NateTheSquid has any points, those points are divided among all clowns to a maximum of 100 each.  If impossible, Recusor receives all of those points instead.

10.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

Law specific Rule:Bidding will count as a free action, but only through PMs.  Attempts to auction publicly will be ignored.  Remember, Non-humans only.

11.If anyone has less points than NateTheSquid, Nate loses 10 points per turn.

12.Clowns are allergic to and must be kept away from lights.

13.Anytime someone honks they receive 500 points, the King of the Clowns receives 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

14.If someone's point total = 0, their point total will be changed to the current highest total -1.  All affected may not buy or give away points for 2 turn.  This law only affects any given player once.

15.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn.  Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

16.Pizzatiger's point total can no longer be decreased. Any action that would potentially reduce Pizzatiger's point total now instead adds the amount that would've been lost to their point total.
*note:The shop is not affected by this law.

17.As a free action, non-humans may choose to be clowns for the rest of the game.  Clowns are given bonuses from upgrades bought from the clown vault shop but are taxed every turn.  Taxes go to the clown vault.  The default rate is 10 points but may be adjusted as a free action by the Clown King.  The Clown King may also create a single rule as a free action that all clowns must follow until the next bidding phase.  Failure to follow this rule will result in a 20 point penalty which will be added to the vault.

Fun Fact: It is now the day of Spacemas.  Hooray!
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the Clown Planet, and to the Dictatorship for which it stands, one Planet under Honkmother, indivisible, with pranks and jokes for all.

I also vote for reset (not the naywalk variety), and buy the bulletproof vest

I vote reset !

And i h o a n k e !

But if we reset i have to spend like 3 rounds redoing my clown laws frown. I vote for the giveaway and I honk
i vote giveaway!
I vote reset and honk.
Honk, and then reset.
Turn 12

Current Wares:
Cloaking Field Generator - For when you really gotta hide that horrifying death trap. - Illegal - Use:Cancel all item use this turn. - 73 points
Pen - I'm pretty sure the sword could wreck that thing? - Use:Edit a law.  Doesn't consume the single law per turn action. - 3 Points
Seed - Someday, it'll be somethin special. ~Some weirdo - Unusable:In three turns, changes into a random item in the current store. - 1 point

Clown Upgrades:
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - 300 points Purchased!
Free Trade: As a free action, swap a random item with a random item of another player.  Doesn't trigger affects or counters. - 1000 points

Actions:
NateTheSquid buys the Bulletproof Vest.
John Warcrimes decided we needed more honking in life.
Who the fuck just honked?  Was it you, pizzatiger?
New525 invented a new dance he calls the honk.
InternetDweller honked like no man has ever honked.

-

All right, let's see...all right!  Time for a reset.  
1...2...3...and bam.  Back to square one on our laws.  Let's see the new things we come up with.
new law: the clown vault gains 10 points a turn, per clown currently clowning. I.e. 4 clowns = 40 points per turn
New Law-The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
New Law: Any points that are given are to be tripled in value
Turn 13

Current Wares:
QM Console - I'm sorry, could you repeat that?  You spent our money on WHAT!?! - Upgrade:Permanently increase the shop wares size by 1 item.  Used immediately - 100 points
Mind-Slave Implant - Suicide?  Laaaaame. - Illegal - Speedy: Doesn't use your turn. - Your turn counts as the action of a player of your choice.  That player may not otherwise act this turn. - 81 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 6 Points

Clown Upgrades:
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - 300 points Purchased!

Laws:

Add:
The clown vault gains 10 points each turn for every clown that exists.

The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn.  Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

Points earned from the "Give" command are actually three times their original value.

-

Fun Fact:Time taken to do this turn:7 minutes.