Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: The Point Giving AI
Delete 12, become clown (change name to Flesh Utopia)
Honk!?
I'd like to delete the hell out of law 9.

My backup action is to purchase the seed.
How much money is in the clown vault right now?
Honk.
(11-28-2018, 06:38 PM)pizzatiger Wrote: How much money is in the clown vault right now?

The clown vault total can be found immediately underneath everyone's points on the first page.

Turn 9

Current Wares:
QM Console - I'm sorry, could you repeat that?  You spent our money on WHAT!?! - Upgrade:Permanently increase the shop wares size by 1 item.  Used immediately - 100 points
Stealth Container - Did that fire extinguisher just shoot out a gun? - Illegal - Automatic:Use when your items would be stolen for any reason.  Cancel that effect, including any other penalty associated with it.  Doesn't work against things that specifically affect illegal items.- 20 points
Stun Baton - The difference between a good officer and a bad officer can easily be determined by who's laying on the ground after a use of one of these things. - Use:Cancel a players turn.  If the player has Illegal items, receive those item(s). - 5 Points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points

Denied Turns:
Change Law 12. Recusor's points are the best points and must be represented in GOLD TEXT. This law takes top priority over all others. NateTheSquid is Human unless John Warcrimes types the word Avocado in a post.
Reason:Edit action has already been claimed, later action makes this edit pointless.

Law Changes:
11.If anyone has less points than NateTheSquid, transfer Nates points to whoever is in last place. Nate loses 10 points per turn.

Law Deletion:
12.Recusor's points are forced at 0. This law takes top priority over all others. NateTheSquid is Human unless John Warcrimes types the word Avocado in a post.

9.All points recieved by players whose names don't start with the letter N are actually penalties.

Actions:
Clown King NateTheSquid sets the clown tax to 50 points per turn.
pizzatiger and John Warcrimes have elected to be clowns.
pizzatiger honks.  Hooray?
New525 honks questioningly.
Internetdweller pushes the honk.

Other:
The King of Clown's reign is coming to an end.  Bid now to become clown king!

Current Extra Laws:
4.All players are considered non-human UNLESS they've used at least one action to give points to someone. Newly registered are unaffected for 1 turn by this law.

5.Actually, humans gain 10 points per turn, not 1.

6.The person in 1st on the score leaderboard receives 20 points instead of the normal amount.

7.Capitalism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.

8.Player with the least number of items gain 5 points per turn. In the event of a tie, all affected parties gain 1 point instead.

10.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

Law specific Rule:Bidding will count as a free action, but only through PMs.  Attempts to auction publicly will be ignored.  Remember, Non-humans only.

11.If anyone has less points than NateTheSquid, Nate loses 10 points per turn.

13.Anytime someone honks they receive 500 points, the King of the Clowns receives 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

14.If someone's point total = 0, their point total will be changed to the current highest total -1.  All affected may not buy or give away points for 2 turn.  This law only affects any given player once.

15.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn.  Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

16.Pizzatiger's point total can no longer be decreased. Any action that would potentially reduce Pizzatiger's point total now instead adds the amount that would've been lost to their point total.
*note:The shop is not affected by this law.

17.As a free action, non-humans may choose to be clowns for the rest of the game.  Clowns are given bonuses from upgrades bought from the clown vault shop but are taxed every turn.  Taxes go to the clown vault.  The default rate is 10 points but may be adjusted as a free action by the Clown King.  The Clown King may also create a single rule as a free action that all clowns must follow until the next bidding phase.  Failure to follow this rule will result in a 20 point penalty which will be added to the vault.

Fun Fact: Clown King Earnings today:750 points.  Would be a shame if inflation hit the store.
i still have no points so i guess ill honk
Law Uploade : at the end of each turn, if NateTheSquid has any points, those points are divided amongst the clowns, to a maximum of 100 points each. If there are fewer points than necessary to give each clown 100 points, Recusor recieves all of the points instead.
oh hey
that's weird
i did all the calculations and hit the confirm edit button
but none of it took
that's super cool
good thing I save laws and actions in each post
cause that would have cost another 40 minutes otherwise
edit:done. Edit or repost if you need to.
Id like to give my one point to John Warcrimes please
HONKE
I would like to change my goal
Turn 10

Current Wares:
Mind-Slave Implant - Suicide?  Laaaaame. - Illegal - Speedybig grinoesn't use your turn. - Your turn counts as the action of a player of your choice.  That player may not otherwise act this turn. - 75 points
Modified ID - Him?  I think he went that way. - Automatic:Use when an item would target you.  That item randomly targets a different player.  Breaks after use.  Does not deter random chance. - 20 points
Coffee - OHHEYWHATYOUNEEDYOUNEEDSOMEHELPRIGHTNOWICANDOTHATMAYBE!?!  - Speedy: Doesn't use your turn - Use:Get 2 actions instead of 1 this turn. ~ 5 points

Clown Upgrades:
Interest: All points earned increased 10%. - 500 points
Insurance: Point loss from other players decreased 10%. - 700 points
Item Vault: All clowns choose an item in their inventory.  That item cannot be stolen nor used this turn under any circumstance. - 400 points
Clown Make-up: Used when an item is used against a clown.  That item has no affect.  10% chance of success. - 300 points

Goal Changes:
Pizzatiger wishes to change his goal from "As a human and part of the top 30% on the scoreboard, cause non-humans to have better benefits than humans".  A new goal has been sent.

Law Changes:
Add: If NateTheSquid has any points, those points are divided among all clowns to a maximum of 100 each.  If impossible, Recusor receives all of those points instead.
*Note:Law 7 is in affect.  John Warcrimes will be considered non-human unless this law is changed or deleted.

Actions:
Recusor givees 1 point to John Warcrimes
NateTheSquid honks i guess
RobertGN lays a banana peel on the floor...oh wait...no...no, they're just honking...

Other:
It's time for the results!
Quote:id like to bid -2 points to become clown king. you owe me 2 points if i win
That's not how that works...?
Quote:I would like to bid all but 1 of my points in the auction. Also I honked and I didnt recieve the 500 points 
Fixed.
Quote:i bid all my points to become the clown king. 

have the Honking points not been given to people? i feel like i should be seeing more 500s 
Holy shit fixed oh my god

So, uh, let's see...uh...
512 against 473.1
Congratulations to PizzaTiger.  You are the new clown king!
*honking noises abound*
All 985.1 shall be added to the clown vault.

Current Extra Laws:
4.All players are considered non-human UNLESS they've used at least one action to give points to someone. Newly registered are unaffected for 1 turn by this law.

5.Actually, humans gain 10 points per turn, not 1.

6.The person in 1st on the score leaderboard receives 20 points instead of the normal amount.

7.Capitalism is bad. Anyone who uploads a law requiring the redistribution of points is to be considered non-human until the original law is removed.

8.Player with the least number of items gain 5 points per turn. In the event of a tie, all affected parties gain 1 point instead.

9.If NateTheSquid has any points, those points are divided among all clowns to a maximum of 100 each.  If impossible, Recusor receives all of those points instead.

10.Every 3 rounds (starting the round this takes effect) there will be a blind auction to become King of the Clowns(Or KOTC for short) with the results taking effect the next round. Any Non-human may participate in this auction and bid using their points. The KOTC will always win ties in this bid with any further ties being broken randomly. The KOTC will always count as being Non-human. All points that are spent in the auction will not be returned to the bidders and will instead be put into the Clown Vault.

Law specific Rule:Bidding will count as a free action, but only through PMs.  Attempts to auction publicly will be ignored.  Remember, Non-humans only.

11.If anyone has less points than NateTheSquid, Nate loses 10 points per turn.

13.Anytime someone honks they receive 500 points, the King of the Clowns receives 250 points, and the clown vault receives 100 points.

14.If someone's point total = 0, their point total will be changed to the current highest total -1.  All affected may not buy or give away points for 2 turn.  This law only affects any given player once.

15.The Clown Vault funds may be used by the Clown King to buy upgrades that will effect all clowns. The prices and upgrades will be determined by the Point Machine (Technature). Any player may take an action to attempt to rob the Clown Vault of all its points. This Action has a 1/3 chance of succeeding and failure will result in them missing their next turn.
*note:Clown Vault upgrades will be under the shop and will be added to each turn.  Unlike the shop, the clown upgrades will never be cycled out.

16.Pizzatiger's point total can no longer be decreased. Any action that would potentially reduce Pizzatiger's point total now instead adds the amount that would've been lost to their point total.
*note:The shop is not affected by this law.

17.As a free action, non-humans may choose to be clowns for the rest of the game.  Clowns are given bonuses from upgrades bought from the clown vault shop but are taxed every turn.  Taxes go to the clown vault.  The default rate is 10 points but may be adjusted as a free action by the Clown King.  The Clown King may also create a single rule as a free action that all clowns must follow until the next bidding phase.  Failure to follow this rule will result in a 20 point penalty which will be added to the vault.

Fun fact:oh my god i have work tomorrow not today jesus christ
im getting hardcore bullied by all these laws. before i lose all my points id like to buy a coffee.

also if im not a clown already id like to become one

edit: backup action if my points all get yoinked if thats calculated before shop things happen: edit law 9 to affect john warcrimes instead of me
HONK!