Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Radio Chat sound effects
Radio chatter should make some kind of noise like static or a beep/boop with each department channel having it's own  unique noise

Wearing a headset only you hear the noise, but intercoms and station bounced radios make an audible noise.

This sound effect is muteable with a toggle in the audio settings, both for all radio sound effects, and only the general radio chatter.

You could also tinker with a headset in game to mute it.

Bonus idea: A vibrate mode for your PDA where instead of making an audible noise during messaging it shakes the sprite a bit
Sounds great for immersion. Little KSSH noises of varying pitch/length.
this is the best way to describe it
its a good idea, i planned to do this at some point. and I still do! (not soon probably, but Eventually it will happen)
Department-specific sounds would be really interesting, but they'd have to be quiet/mutable to avoid spamminess, yeah
(10-19-2018, 11:01 PM)Nnystyxx Wrote: Department-specific sounds would be really interesting, but they'd have to be quiet/mutable to avoid spamminess, yeah

My thoughts exactly
Depending on the frequency of when the sounds play and how customizable (if at all) those settings could be I see this as being especially useful after the recent AI radio patch too!