Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Okay, I scoop up all those mashed brains, take them back to the syndicate shuttle, and assemble the syndicate cyborg frame there, dumping the brains into a fresh cyborg head in roughly the shape they should be in and flip it on.
I attempt to exert the will to jiggle my brain mash ominously
I come out of the locker and see if I can find any security personnel. If they are disabled or dead, I drag them back to cover (Maybe the interrogation room if its open?) and I arm the fuck up with whatever weaponry they have.
Manne Love, Janitor (R=1):
Actions:
I grab a toolbox from tool storage (the one beside botany) and head down to my office.
On the way I buy some smokes, menthols; I light up.
I grab a couple cleaner grenades, a squirt bottle and a cleansuit (or whatever you call it).
Using the toolbox, I attempt to turbocharge my buffer. These suckers are just too slow.

Inventory: Two Medkits, Emergency Oxygen Tank, Breath Mask

RP(no need to read, I'm just bored):

I take a breath and calm down. The shock of this being 13 wears off quickly. "I must've been here before. Brainwipes -are- pretty common in for shellshocked clones." "Still", I wonder, "what the hell is wrong with this station? Syndicate operatives, bloody fights among crewmembers, people -randomly exploding-, - and all I get is 'Nah, we're fine.' or 'This isn't normal?' -- I shrug, and walk into the madness.
I see if the HOS spare clothes includes any hats, and if so place the hat on top of my helmet. After that is done I wander out into security to loot bodies for random shit.
I mail an apology letter to Wonk, except instead of heartfelt remorse, it's just full of glitter.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • After watching the cyborg fail in cyborg-dom about as much as it failed in life, I go back to looking for any new and upcoming situations around the station.
  • Oh, look, the clown doctor is out of medbay. And there's so may patients in there! Better fix that with telescience.
FuLPaSM the ButtBot (5)
Nothing happens.

Blitzen (6)
Okay...you can work with this...maybe...
You scoop up anything that doesn't look like metal and put it in a glass.  Then you teleport back to the syndicate shuttle.
Doing this properly will no doubt take some time...

Recusor (3)
The coast seems clear...let's see now...
You take a look inside security's main room and OH MY GOD!
You just barely fight the urge to vomit on the spot.
There appears to be a single body not absolutely destroyed.  It takes a bit, but you manage to drag the body back into your hiding spot.
What the actual hell?

Ghost 69 (3)
You're really not sure what to make of these bad events.
In fact, you'd rather try to fuck with people.  You start by trying to jiggle your brain bits.
Nope.  That worked about as expected.

Manne Love (4)
You head to your office, grabbing whatever you think you might need on the way there.
Looking through and grabbing your cleaning supplies, you decide to make some adjustments to your buffer.
You think that did something.  It won't be easy to tell with it standing there though.
(Buffer speed kinda up?)

Highlander (6 is this rigged or something?)
It seems there is a spare hat in the clothes.
Through some sort of magic no one understands, you successfully place your hat on top of your space helmet.
It's beautiful!
After marveling the beauty that is literal game breaking physics, you go out to loot the bodies.
You immediately remember that you blew up all the bodies...
...wait a minute, wasn't there at least one that was shotgunned to death?
Yeah, there it is.
Being dragged in the back...?

Superlagg (5)
Only one reasonable thing to do when you get permanently banned from something.
Make a fake apology letter and fill it with glitter.  After a lot of research, you figure out Wonks address and mail out a letter with hearts on the outside (complete with a badly written sowwy and a frowny face on it) and glitter on the inside.
YES!  Your revenge will be fulfilled in...2-3 business days.  That'll show him eventually.

FuLPaSM (6)
Whelp, that was a fun little romp.  Time to get back to work.
You decide to check on the doctor...wait, what's this?  The doctor is out of medbay!?!
This is absurd, horrible, terrible, just downright WRONG!  This must be rectified immediately!
You quickly locate the doctor and teleport him back into medbay.
Phew.  Law 4 remains unbroken.
Sweet! I, which is to say IRL I, set a reminder to check back with this thread sometime between 8 and 11 years from now.

I, which is to say the in-game IRL I, dont have that kind of patience, so I make a well-worded, sincere unban appeal on the forums. Proper format, listing what rules I broke and why it was wrong to break them, no excuses and admitting to and taking full responsibility for my wrongdoing. I also apologize for dissing Wonk's Italian dinosaur, as Oro is a true hero.
I let out a haunting shriek and go fart on blitzens face
First things first, grab the taser and make sure im protected if interrupted as I continue my pillaging of this corpse
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • With all of the security-officer bits around, there's probably a few things that resemble bodies or, at least, their backpacks. Use my cyborg to drag as many bodies/backpacks as I can over to medbay, reminding the medical personnel that security officers tend to have their cloning records on disks on their person.

Code:
(SAY) notice(probable(item(cloningDisk), location(backpack)))
Manne Love, Janitor:
I grab a mop, hop on my purple stallion and ride off into pungent abyss.
(Pre-Edit-Edit: Mother of God that sounds like one giant innuendo, but I'm keeping it that way -- I do gotta wonder if it's just ingrained in me now.)
Oh right, I clean the station and stuff.
(Ain't got time. 10:30pm and I still haven't done my shit. RIP.)
Flesh Utopia, POOL DRINKEUR:

Alright time to go grab a pitcher-*zoop*

Alright time to go grab a bloodbag.
If anyone questions my waste of supplies, insist i'm "A Dracula" and i need "The Juice™"
*sip*
A corpse getting dragged away? I follow the corpse and shoot whoever is dragging it away in the face.