Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Use the configured telescience teleporter to teleport any "named" crew, security officers, then regular crew that appear to be in a critical condition to medbay, where I'm sure the doctor will take care of them and bring them back to full health and absolutely not carve our their heart and feed it to them. What sort of doctor would do that?
  • If that doesn't seem to work (e.g. due to unavailable targets, or I just have time to spare): ask one of the scientists commenting on my telescience work if they would like to continue science, and to establish the location of any distress signals coming from space GPSs.

(08-23-2018, 04:05 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: As a reminder, I have a wrestling belt, melee expert, and security expert

That should be like, +3 on my rolls related to pummeling people inside Sec (And +2 outside it) right?
(08-26-2018, 10:53 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 04:05 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: As a reminder, I have a wrestling belt, melee expert, and security expert

That should be like, +3 on my rolls related to pummeling people inside Sec (And +2 outside it) right?

I am pretty sure rolling a 1 is an automatic failure, regardless of abilities.

Regardless:
FUCK FUCK FUCK I REACH INTO MY TACTICAL GRENADES BOX AND START THROWING RANDOM GRENADES AT SECURITY FUCK
I head towards to secuirty to assist the injured. On the way I rename my internal reference to S.A.A.D (Synchronous Automated Awesome Droid)
Dan Kelly (4)
Whelp, that's enough pain for one day.
You grab the nearest first aid medical kit you see and move slightly away from the general public and stuff your backpack with whatever other stuff you can carry.
You're not exactly sure how long it'll take since Nukies seem to be a thing, but the people in medbay are insisting over the radio that security send SOMEONE over to deal with you.

Recusor (5)
You finish sealing up the hole while the mean people are busy.  This seals their main way of escape.
I don't exactly know which side of the wall you intended to be on so pick whatever.

FuLPaSM (4)
Looking over security shows more gibs and a single officer lying on the floor.
From what you heard, the officer was caught in a sarin grenade blast.
He is probably dead.
Another officer gets hit by an explosion, partially de-limbing him in the process.  You get him to medbay as quickly as possible, as he's unlikely to be helpful without harming himself.
In the mean time, there appears to be no GPS related problems to attend to at the moment.

Highlander (3 (+1)
That shit fucking BURNS!
In a panic, you take out a random grenade and chuck it.  (6)  The grenade lets out an explosion, catching another officer and relieving him of one of his legs.
You're not 100% sure how long the wall is gonna last against constant fire.  Or explosions for that matter.

S.A.A.D
You head to security to assess damage control.  Entering in, you see an explosion overtake one of the officers, causing him to lose a leg.  However, he disappears pretty quickly afterwards for some reason.
You still haven't decided on a module.

---

(08-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 10:53 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:

I am pretty sure rolling a 1 is an automatic failure, regardless of abilities.

Even without that, it would have been 4 against 5 anyway?
Also, the security thing I was thinking about the ability to perform certain jobs in that area though i'll be honest it's been so long I'm not sure anymore
I am on the interior. if theres any further structural damage near me id like to fix that first. If there is not, id like to look around to determine what the mean people are doing here.
Flesh Utopia, lemonkeyace:

[145.9] Flesh Utopia (as Doctor Crewman) stammers " Hey! SAD-Borgo! this goone is preventing me from docteuring plz explaine "

I medkit myself and murder my pain.
Then I murder Dan Kelly
I stim the F up on coffee, chocolate, cigs, and Donks, then proceed to turn Flesh Utopia into a ground beef ghost town.
FuLPaSM (AI)

This is fine. I'm sure nothing will go terribly as security officers slowly turn into meaty chunks.

Actions:
  • Bolt robotics shut to make sure the roboticists actually finish my fucking cyborg the kerfuffle in medbay doesn't spill over into there.
  • Use an AI shell (I've lost track, where are they both now? The closest one, I guess) to go and unload the materials from the robotics fabricator in cargo, then telesci the materials to robotics.

Code:
(ADMINHELP) It's a nuke-ops round, so unless they're undercover nuke ops I think at least one of Dan Kelly or Flesh Utopia are griefing; they've both murdered several folks, and are now in the process of trying to kill each other.
Admin's Current mood (3):Okay i guess?

Recusor (3)
Taking a quick look, it appears that the walls seperating podbay from the brig's general area, as well as the armory walls, have been blown apart.
You take a quick look at what the heavily armed people are doing.
*crunch*
oh shit
that sounded like broken glass
It's possible one of them heard you, but a hiding spot probably wouldn't hurt.
Either way, you're not 100% sure what they're doing.  Since the station IS under nuclear alert, there's a good chance these are the nuclear operatives attacking the station.

Flesh Utopia (6) against Dan Kelly (5)
Flesh Utopia feels better than usual (Disease).
Oh shit are those two high numbers?  Shit gonna get epic?
Before the fight starts proper, Both Flesh and Dan prepare.  After preparations...
Health Comparisons:Flesh Utopia (Healthy) against Dan Kelly (Horribly Injured).  +2 Advantage
Other factors:Stimulative drugs.  Lots of them.  +2

In the ensuing fight, Flesh manages to get an advantage over Dan, but takes pretty heavy damage in the process.
Dan has entered critical condition.........
Shortly afterwards, both seem to receive a message.  An admin lists off a couple of incidents that ended in the deaths or possible round ruining situations for people.
"Seeing as you're not an antag, I need to have an explanation of what happened."
Dan was healed, but will go back into crit shortly afterward.

FuLPaSM (3)
You bolt the robotics bay from the chaos ensuing in medbay.  For their safety.  And nothing else.
In the meantime, you send a shell to steal borrow materials from cargo.
"What are you doing?"
".........I need this."
"I need it more."
"No you don't."
"I order you to put it back."
"...............stupid law 2."
You were unable to procure more materials.
You send off an adminhelp real quick.
"Okay, I'll look into it."
I look around quickly for the nearest open locker I can slip into. If I see anything dangerous on the ground while hiding Id like to note what and where it is while I build up the courage to act.
I quaff some healchems, then burn down Flesh Utopia's city hall. Then I sass the admin.
Flesh Utopia, oops:

PM to Badmin: "I just watched Dan literally murder another doctor, in what universe are they not valid?"
PM to Badmin: "Honk"
PM to Badmin: "Can i go back to defending my regular doctor practice?"

Then i go back to defending my regular doctor practice (murder)
FuLPaSM (AI)

Joke's on the QM, I don't have the ability to put it back. Enjoy lifting those heavy metal bars, maybe he'll burn off some of the calories from all of that Space Chinese food he keeps ordering.

Actions:
  • Get my AI bot thing back to somewhere where people can't use it as an all-access door pass (robotics, I guess), checking up on the roboticists in the meantime. Go in through the door in maintenance, so as to avoid accidentally letting the doctor and his "patient" in.
  • Given the "situation", PDA message department heads asking for opinion on an emergency shuttle call.

Code:
(SAY @ QM): response(FALSE, reason(UNABLE_TO_COMPLY), reason(INCOMPATIBLE_INTERFACE))
(PDA @ Command): inquiry(action(EMERGENCY_SHUTTLE, call), confirm(Y/N))
I look into S.A.A.D's cold, glass eyes and I see something...Recognition

"Is that...69? What did they do to you?"

Then I dash over, grab 69 and Highlander, and we make a break for the Sec Mail dock. This place is a death trap and we need to escape. So I pull em all out and we get back into the Pod