Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Recusor (1)
*Be security officer*
"Nothing much of interest in here I guess...wait a sec..."
"...why is the EVA door open?"
A staff assistant quickly walks out.
Both of you stare each other down as you grab your radio.
"We've...uh, got a 309 in progr- HEY!  Get back here!  WE HAVE A RUNNER!
*Be staff assistant*
SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHI-
Warrant up.

FuLPaSM (3)
You do a quick scan of the station.
You catch a staff assistant running out of EVA being chased by a security officer.
You alert the engineer to it before you realize that this is more of a mechanic thing.
Eh, oh well.
You also mention the bar the clown broke into.

Flesh Utopia (4)
"Hey guys, wanna see something funny?"
Command:Suicide.
Are you sure? No ->Yes
Select special item: None ->Handcuffs Table
I can't believe you're fucking dead.
One of the medics see a message on you to clone you.  This will take some time...
You've lost your health implant.

Montgommery Scott
You wake up from braindeadness.  Man, that was close.  Any longer and you probably would've been gone for good.
Anyways, you ask the AI for work.
Apparently the bar is under reconstruction efforts.  A staff assistant also broke into EVA, though he hacked into the door and you're pretty sure that's more a mechanics thing?

Highlander (6) / Blitzen (2)
As you start another game, Blitzen looks through for some music to listen to, finding something called "Ahditioun tap".
You have no idea what to make of this.
Despite the literal children singing, you manage to get a new high score.  Nice.
ahahahaha I love it! Thanks for doing this Technature

I book it to the north. As im running I curse myself for my poor fight or flight or talk like a reasonable person instinct, but now that im running I decide to go all in. Im heading to disposals to try to lose my tail. and shout "SORRY SORRY SORRY" the whole time until hes hopefully out of sight
Ghost Utopia, Clown Incorporeal:

Success! before they initiate the cloning cycle i'd like to fart on the AI core
I try to figure out if i remember anything from that one class in door wiring i took in NT engineer university, and if i don't, i run over to the bar to help with reconstruction.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Resume loafing.
  • If relevant, increase efforts due to the ability given by the temporary bursts of improved cooling over my core.

I follow the arrow aggressively trying to pinpoint the exact room the disk is in
I mess around with my PDA to see if there is some way I can disguise my identity. If I manage to succeed, I send anonymous threatening messages to the clown.
Recusor (5)
Come oooonnnn, think think THINK!  There's gotta be a hiding spot somewhere, uh...
You sprint just around the corner, slapping every door you have access to and hide in the nearest bush you can find.
"You get back here, you grey shirted shit!"
It seems you lost him for now.
Man, it would suck if you had the highest rated warrant right now.  They'd probably keep looking til they found you again.
ohwait...

Flesh Utopia (1)
There it is.  The AI.
You quickly adjust yourself so your butt is over the screen of the AI and-
You gain consciousness.
Damn it.

Montgommery Scott (2)
You have no idea what the wires could be, and you don't really feel like relearning the feeling of an electric shot.
You decide to assist in bar construction instead.
The Bartender says that he would of fixed the problem a while ago, but he doesn't have easy access to any material to work with.

FuLPaSM (2) (2/10)
It is time to loaf once more.
This loaf is...okay.

Agent 69 (1)
Uhhhhhhh...fuck, how do you read this thing again?
Is...is it in space?
Did the captain fuck off into space north of the bar?
Why?

Highlander (5)
Let's see...mix the wire here, change the name on the PDA...There.  Now, the clown's name...uh...Flesh Utopia?
Clowns are weird.  Anyways, let's send that message.

*Be Clown*

You're fucking dead.

*Be Operative*

Sure showed him.
I move to hide in the sauna room by the pool to let the heat die down.

Once there I PDA the AI "Any way I could get an emergency oxygen tank easily?"
Flesh Utopia, Currently Aggregating More Flesh:

I wait for the cycle to complete, then grab & equip my stuff, and of course my newly extricated skull for fun pranks! (this is why I did all this, I want to spook people with my own skull).
Also my brain. into fannypack.
Scan myself again if i got the time with all this going on. I dont know how much a minute is.
FuLPaSM (AI)

This would probably go a lot faster if I had a cyborg to pull/push things around with rather than having to rely on telescience.

Actions:
  • Hassle any NPC roboticists for a cyborg shell via 145.9.
  • If that fails, beg some NPC roboticists for a cyborg shell via 145.9.
  • If that fails, bribe some NPC roboticists for a cyborg shell via PDA. I have access to the budget and all-access to get them things, after all.

I grab some materials + a toolbox and assist as best i can in repairing the bar, while i'm doing that, i ask the barman for a stout drink of his/her/their choice.
Recusor (4)
You quickly run the other direction and hide in the Sauna in the hope that the heat dies down.
The irony is not lost on you.
In the meantime, you bug the AI via PDA if there's an easy place to find an emergency oxygen tank.
"(Query:Have you tried the emergency oxygen lockers?)"
You're not sure what you expected.

Flesh Utopia (6)
You have all sorts of things you feel like doing.
Unfortunately, the cloning process isn't quite done yet.
The immediate area seems relatively uninhabited.

FuLPaSM (3)
You decide to ask a roboticist if they can make a cyborg body for now.
It takes a lot of begging and groveling, but he eventually concedes to it.  However, the starting cyborg parts appear to have been used already.
In the meantime, the robotics manufacturer gets turned on to create the new borg parts.

Montgommery Scott
After assessing the damages, you grab some materials and get to work on the bar.  Since the damage is relatively minor, you get it done pretty quickly (2, +1).  After asking, the Bartender makes an old fashioned as payment.
I try to make my way to maintenance again to search for emergency O2 tanks in lockers. I feel like I might be near the pool. If so I try to scoot in there to get to Maint to avoid the main hallways for now.
I'm gonna check in with 69 over the radio, see how their mission is going