Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
FuLPaSM (AI)

Oh no, one of the operatives has some genetic mutations that let them shoot fla-... oh, no, he's just on fire. What a shame.

Actions:
  • Not wanting to risk the only AI cyborg I'm ever going to get, use one of my drones to go and repair those cameras that were damaged/disabled in security (go via space if necessary due to barricading, not like I need oxygen).
Flesh Illiteracy:

I can't fuckin read i guess ??
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Okay I scramble back to the operating theatre to get something a little more weapon-like, and take a second to douse myself in Styptic. Then I log on to https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=10835 and post something in a totally-not-metagaming way.
Henlo I am an regulare human SS13 Playere:

I wouldn Likes to joint this campaigne:

I Joins As An Monsieur "Humane Man Space", the Staffe Andsistant.

As Mye Firste Actiòn, I rush directement to le Médbay 2 Helpe any normale lookinge docteurs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Heeeeyyyyy guys.

I...uh...I kinda didn't post yesterday cause I had literally the worst round ever and not only was I too angry to remember this was a thing, I probably would have fucked shit up for no reason.

Better now <3.

(09-17-2018, 06:36 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Flesh Illiteracy:

I can't fuckin read i guess ??
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Okay I scramble back to the operating theatre to get something a little more weapon-like, and take a second to douse myself in Styptic. Then I log on to https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=10835 and post something in a totally-not-metagaming way.

(09-17-2018, 06:40 AM)Flesh Utopia Wrote: Henlo I am an regulare human SS13 Playere:

I wouldn Likes to joint this campaigne:

I Joins As An Monsieur "Humane Man Space", the Staffe Andsistant.

As Mye Firste Actiòn, I rush directement to le Médbay 2 Helpe any normale lookinge docteurs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did...did you make a whole new account just to do this?
[Image: image.gif?w=400&c=1]

Superlagg
You die like a little bitch.
Well done.

Highlander and S.A.A.D.
I have no idea what that means so I decided to use the least appropriate related thing I could find based on urban dictionary.

Recusor (6)
THE MUSIC!  IT BURNS!  THERE MUST BE SOMETHING AROUND HERE......AH!  THIS'LL WORK!
You quickly open an insert a pack of ear plugs.
That's better.

Blitzen
You take your cyanide capsule.  (Health check, near death)  It won't take long before that happens.

FuLPaSM
Time to send a drone of to security for some incredibly basic repairs.
Despite the sheer number of explosives involved, it seems most of the cameras are still intact here.  You go about and fix them.
You don't see anything out of the ordinary.  Beyond the rubble I guess.

Flesh Utopia * (5)
Let's see if we can find something useful.
Charcoal?  Nah.
Mannitol?  Maybe later.
Sabultamol?  If you were a loser, maybe.
Styptic powder?  Perfect.
You immediately spill it all over your face. 
"To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
That didn't sound like a scream.  But the powder worked.  Somehow.

Humane Man Space * 
You immediately run to medbay to definitely not help yourself.
The front seems locked...how did you...he get in again?
Oh right.  He had an ID.  Shit.

* New Trait earned.
Cheater: Dude, that's a pretty low blow.  Every turn, roll a D6.  On a roll of X or lower, both this character and the other character with the same ID number are immediately banned (where X = the number of times something metagamey happened with either character).  
Current Cheater Rank:1 (Roll:4)
Weird Timer:7
Shuttle Timer:4
I PM Woody Got Wood to Technature.
Ears plugged, I writhe for a couple of moments longer before coming to my senses. I think im probably still tripping balls too. I head to tool storage to grab as much electrical wire as I can carry and then proceed to the Market area.
Flesh Dishonesty:

I arm myself with whatever sharp implements I can find, rush to medbay entrance, and beat the shit out of Humane Man Space
Humane Man Cheatere:

I set up a simple macro that recites Woody Got Wood every turn, then I beat the shit out of Flesh Utopia
I simply pick up my clothes, go run to get a toolbox, grab wires, grab a battery, put both of them in my backpack, then drop the toolbox and try to go find insulated gloves. If i do find insulated gloves, i make stun gloves.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Spend a minute assessing the various goings-on on the station, with particular attention to: activity of nuclear operatives, crew in danger, and crayon art.
"One day........."
Having successfully gotten myself banned from /tg/station, I return to goonstation to yell at Blitzen for being useless.
(09-18-2018, 05:24 AM)Superlagg Wrote: I PM Woody Got Wood to Technature.

THIS IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!

Recusor
Man, look at all this wire.
Let's bring it to the public market.

Flesh Utopia (5) against Humane Man Space (1) (Cheater Roll:3) (Literally the same person, -1)
This game is dumb.  You should get banned as quickly as possible.  But your attempt to say what must not be said gets cut short as you beat the shit out of yourself.
This is getting confusing.

Josh Foster (2)
This is pretty hectic.
Fuck this.
You grab your stuff and look for various things.
You found some wires and a toolbox, but you're having trouble finding a battery and some gloves.

FuLPaSM (4)
You assess the current situation.
The only Nuclear Op you can find appears to be having some issues.
There doesn't seem to be too much danger outside of medbay, and there doesn't seem to be too much danger there either.
The usual creator of Crayon art is too busy being a doctor.  Or trying to be a doctor.
Apparently by punching the shit out of a staff assistant outside of medbay in the lobby.

Highlander (6) (Only 6 = Success)
You re-login to yell at Blitzen for being shit.  Seeing as he's alive, the chances of this working seems unlikely, but you try anyways.

Blitzen (Update)
You've entered critical (3) status.
You think you hear "Yoooooooouuuuuuu suuuuuuuuuck brooooooooooo".  However, there is no one nearby who could have said that.

Weird Timer:6
Shuttle Timer:3
cruising on this substance induced crest of creativity, I pry up the floor tiles in the market and start to make the most mindblowing wireart possible.
I never did any of this shit and instead I'm a nukeop who was here the whole time and just managed to disk the nuke and arm it get fucked nerds also i have a spacker.