Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taping Photos to Security Cameras
(07-11-2018, 06:59 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: forget stealth, a camera with a photo taped to it should just show a full-screen stretched-out photo, as-is.
-Take a picture of a butt, or something spooky, or something gross
-Tape it to a camera
-Anyone upon switching to that camera gets a startling 16-tile-wide butt covering the entire playfield

Five stars
Ah. I got an idea. For people who just want to slap stuff on a camera why not just let us SLAP ANYTHING AGAINST A CAMERA? Like if you want to show the AI a butt? Just slap a butt against the camera. If you want to taunt the AI with a freeform law module? Just slap that shit against the camera. Maybe you want to threaten the AI with a TTV? Just slap the TTV against a camera.
(07-10-2018, 10:07 PM)Technature Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 09:41 PM)KikiMofo Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 08:16 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: I want this just so I can take a picture of a butt and then use it to annoy the Ai.

Well you can already write the word butt on a piece of paper and slap it against an AI camera

Just write *This appears to be insert your name's butt.  Gross.* on a piece of paper and slap away.

Not good enough.
(07-11-2018, 09:44 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Ah. I got an idea. For people who just want to slap stuff on a camera why not just let us SLAP ANYTHING AGAINST A CAMERA? Like if you want to show the AI a butt? Just slap a butt against the camera. If you want to taunt the AI with a freeform law module? Just slap that shit against the camera. Maybe you want to threaten the AI with a TTV? Just slap the TTV against a camera.

what do you plan for this to show up to camera viewer? just a super stretched version of the sprite? i like it
(07-11-2018, 06:59 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: forget stealth, a camera with a photo taped to it should just show a full-screen stretched-out photo, as-is.
-Take a picture of a butt, or something spooky, or something gross
-Tape it to a camera
-Anyone upon switching to that camera gets a startling 16-tile-wide butt covering the entire playfield

This is PRECISELY what I had intended under the 'Fun' category. smile
(07-11-2018, 02:34 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: what do you plan for this to show up to camera viewer? just a super stretched version of the sprite? i like it

Great idea. Giant hearts, butts, eyeballs, papers, weed leaves. How long would it stay on the screen though?