Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stims don't work
or at least don't work against flashes, punch knockouts, or the detective's revolver which is pretty lame!
They work against the revolver! You'll just keep up MUCH longer than usual. I had a traitor round where I had two stims and spend the rest applying healing patch after healing patch to keep from bleeding out.

Stims are fine, bleeding is fine. It's a feature.
What a lame, unfun feature then. Half the point of stims is that it allows you to do some serious damage in a small amount of time with a directed rampage, only after being vulnerable, weak and totally exposed to crew retaliation. Your only fears in that state should be a good number of lasers or a good number of gunshots, but not something as anti-climactic as bleeding out as a result.
it wasn't even an issue of bleeding out, one shot from the .38 stunned me.
I've also noticed that the butchers knife will still stun someone on stims, but I'm willing to assume that that is a feature.
Also, when stims are wearing off, you get stunned for a good 3 seconds. Artistic toolbox unstunnability doesn't protect against this. Yes, there are situations where this is an issue (eg. getting a stimpack and an artistic toolbox out of a surplus crate, then using the stimpack to get a few initial corpses for the toolbox so it's not weak as hell, then going on the toolbox rampage)
Marquesas Wrote:Also, when stims are wearing off, you get stunned for a good 3 seconds. Artistic toolbox unstunnability doesn't protect against this. Yes, there are situations where this is an issue (eg. getting a stimpack and an artistic toolbox out of a surplus crate, then using the stimpack to get a few initial corpses for the toolbox so it's not weak as hell, then going on the toolbox rampage)

Well thats a THING that is supposed to happen, though.
a stun is a stun and why is unstunnability exclusive
One thing that may sort-of fit in this thread is that a Mindslave implant stun can knock someone down if they have an artbox