Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minimum player count for wiz rounds.
Went about as a wizard against 5 people on the station.  Brutally slaughtered almost everyone without much effort.  Not only is it not that much fun, I can only imagine it was shit for the people on the receiving end.
On a similar note, I feel that on higher-pop rounds, having more than one wizard should be a bit more likely.
Ya know, if we ever get around to reworking wizard, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have their spells and powers directly related to server pop

More people = More spells less cool downs
No, wizard is rare enough already. Knee-jerk thread
Aren't Knee Jerk threads those things that happen from incredibly bad experiences?

I was the wizard for that round. Killing 5 or less people and having nothing to do is boring, and I can only imagine that being 1 of those 5 sucks.
Ive been in similar positions before and find that the best thing to do is announce a time that you will start your rampage, in the meantime acting as a "helpful" crew member until then :P
(06-11-2018, 11:05 PM)Technature Wrote: Aren't Knee Jerk threads those things that happen from incredibly bad experiences?

I was the wizard for that round.  Killing 5 or less people and having nothing to do is boring, and I can only imagine that being 1 of those 5 sucks.

If you think it was that bad to play the round that way with such a low pop, then why did you do that? Wizard is by far the most powerful antagonist, if a wizard is half-competent and they decide they want to kill everyone, there's not a whole lot the crew can do to stop it unless the cast is filled with equally robust command/sec staff. 

But that's really a symptom of the issues with Wizard mode, I think raising the pop required for Wizard is a band-aid solution.
(06-11-2018, 11:05 PM)Technature Wrote: Aren't Knee Jerk threads those things that happen from incredibly bad experiences?

I was the wizard for that round. Killing 5 or less people and having nothing to do is boring, and I can only imagine that being 1 of those 5 sucks.

just polymorph everyone and make it a zoo